Chapter 18

My head was killing me and I tried to move, but I felt rope around my wrists and ankles. I tried to open my eyes, but they were covered by some sort of cloth.

"Where the fuck is Chad? He left like five hours ago!" a voice said. It sounded like they were in the same room. I heard heavy footsteps booming towards my direction.

"Where the fuck is she?" A voice yelled. "I'm gonna kill that bitch!" He yelled even louder. I heard some scuffling.

"Austin, cut the shit! We need her alive" another voice shouted.

"She tried to kill me!" The guy yelled. 

"No" the other voice said sternly. I squirmed around a bit.

"The bitch is awake" the mans voice said a little quieter now. I heard footsteps approaching me. The cloth was taken off and I saw three men. The one with curly hair, the tall one who was hitting Erica, and the one who looked like Zac.

"Where is Hayley?" Curly hair asked. He took off the gag.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said.

"Bullshit. Chad said you knew Hayley" he said. I shook my head.

"Just because I was in her class, doesn't mean I knew her that well" I said.

"That Carter kid said she was at your house" he said.

"She left a couple of days ago" I said. He looked like he was starting to get frustrated.

"I will give you one more chance" he said. I stayed silent. He finally gave up and pulled out a phone... My phone... He was typing stuff into it and then I realized he was calling someone. He put the speaker on and I heard the phone ring. Once. Twice. Thre-

"Logan!!! Are you okay? Did you escape?" Hayley said frantically. Taylor smiled evily.

"No. No she did not" he said chuckling at the end.

"Taylor? I swear... If you do anything..." She started

"What are you going to do about it?" He asked.

"Let's make an exchange..." She said. This interested Taylor.

"What... Exchange?" He asked slowly.

"You give me Logan, and we'll give you Chad" she said in a serious tone.

"No" he said. 

"What the fuck Taylor? I thought we were cool, man!?!" I heard Chad in the background.

"We want you, Hayley" Taylor said. There was silence on the other line.

"Promise she's okay?" She asked.

"Hayley, don't do it!" I tried to shout, but Taylor put the gag back into my mouth. I spit it out and screamed, but Taylor slapped me.

"Shut up! I'm working here!" He said. I curled into a ball. Hayley hung up and Taylor sighed. He looked at me.

"Austin, do what you want" he said as him and the other guy left the room. The tall man smiled and started cracking his knuckles.

A/N

Just a short little update. What do you all think?