Chapter 26

"You're in big trouble" my mom said.

"Look, it'll make more sense if Hayley helps me explain it to you" I said. I was now in tears and my parents were absolutely pissed to the point of no return.

"No, I'm not letting that pedophile near you any more!" My mom shouted.

"She's not a pedophile! Why can't you just listen to me?!?" I yelled back. I felt the car come to a stop. I opened the door and slammed it shut with all my strength. I ran to the door and ran to my room. 

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked.

"My parents know your my teacher. Please help me explain this" I begged. Her mouth hung open. I leaned into her and cried. I felt her arms wrap around me. I heard stomping coming closer to my room. I turned to see my dad open the door with mom right behind him.

"Get away from our daughter and get out of our house!" He said sternly.

"Dad, let us expla-"

"No, she's your teacher! This is not acceptable" my mom said. My dad grabbed my arm to try and separate us but I held on to Hayley. 

"Logan let go. When they calm down we'll explain everything to them, okay?" She said. 

"No" I said. 

"Please?" She asked. Finally I let go and my dad pulled me away from her.

"Get out of our house" my dad said. Hayley stood up and walked out. She just left me? Why? After everything we've been through? I started sobbing and my dad let go of me. I sat on the edge of my bed.

"You are grounded" my mom said. With that, they turned and left my room. It was late, my eyes were stinging, and I was drained. I crawled under the covers of my bed and tried to go to sleep. Key word- tried. I kept waking up because I felt like something was missing. Something was off. Just different. Then, I realized what it was. Hayley wasn't here.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Drama!!! What will happen now? Will Logan ever see Hayley again? What do you think? Also, just want to let you know that I'm doing a collaberation with jbox345 on a story called better off without you. You should check it out! I'm actually really excited about this so please go check it out! Feel free to vote, comment, and be awesome like you already are!

-Lolo