Chapter 43

Hayley's P.O.V.

I tried to keep my eyes on the road while I sped back to my house. Every once in awhile I'd glance over at Logan. She looked so flawless and beautiful. 

"Keep your eyes on the road spongebob" she teased. I rolled my eyes but let a grin creep across my face.

"It's hard to do when I have such a beautiful woman sitting next to me" I said. I slowed down and glanced over at her again. I saw her watching me closely and biting her lip. 

"You're such a flirt, you know that right?" She said raising one eyebrow at me.

"Only with you" I said smirking and winking at her. She blushed and shifted in her seat. I thought I heard her say something but I couldn't quite make out the words. I was gonna ask but we made it to my house so I parked and killed the engine.

"Are you gonna stay the night?" I asked hopeful that she would say yes.

"Why not? It's not like I don't  live across the street babe" she chuckled lightly and leaned over the middle consol kissing me quickly before getting out of the car. I followed suite and walked over to my front door. I unlocked the door and led her into my house which she'd never been in before. Oh my god, my room is a mess! I gotta stall her so I can at least pick up the embarrassing stuff...

"So..." She said as her finger travelled up and down the side of my arm. She moved my hair away from my neck and started kissing the sensitive spot I had. My breathing hitched and I could feel her smirking as she continued to kiss my neck. 

"You havin fun there?" I joked. She pulled away and looked at me lovingly.

"If you want me to stop I'll stop I just thought that maybe-"

"No I'm loving this I just wasn't sure if you wanted to..." I trailed off. She giggled and I smiled at how adorable it was. "God I love your laugh" I said and she blushed.

"You still make me feel crazy you know that?" She said.

"Hopefully crazy in a good way" I said.

"Definitely... Uhm... Where's the bathroom at?" Se asked. 

"Just down the hall second door on the right" I said.

"Thanks babe" she said as she quickly pecked my cheek and went down the hall. After the door shut I rushed to my room and shoved every embarrassing thing into my closet and under my bed and then put all my dirty clothes into the laundry hamper in the corner of my room. When I thought it was all good I went back out and heard water running. Soon enough it ended and she came out of the bathroom.

"I should probably show you around" I said. 

"Probably" she smiled at me. I took her hand in mine and led her around the house showing her the different rooms till we eventually made it to my house. She looked around and sat on my bed looking up at the glow in the dark stars I put up on the ceiling. I jumped onto the bed, startling her and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Come here baby" she said. I crawled across the bed and straddled her. 

"What else would you like, goldilocks?" I asked playing with her fingers. 

"You" she said. She snaked her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. I kissed back while trying to keep my balance so I wouldn't completely fall into her. The kiss became heated and our lips continued to crash together till she flipped us over and pinned my hands to the bed.

"Ooh feisty" I commented. She rolled her eyes playfully and leaned down. I could feel her breath hitting my lips. She hovered over my skin and then moved so her mouth was close to my ear.

"You're so fucking beautiful. I never want to lose you. I can't think of my life without you" she said as she bit my earlobe gently. I bit my lip while she slowly started moving her hips. "You're so important to me. You're my everything and I can't help it anymore... I want all of you, Ms Williams" 

THE END

A/N

So here's the end! Finally am I right? Anyways I hope you enjoyed reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know I've been really slow on the updates but life happens and I can't help it. Anyways, comment, vote, and follow my account for more stories!!! Love you all!!!!

-Lolo