Chapter 7

I tossed and turned in an attempt to find a comfortable position, but I wasn't having any luck. I opened my eyes and saw that it was still really dark outside. I sat up and saw that it was three in the morning. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. I rolled onot my side and saw Hayley on the bed. She looked so peaceful. I don't know how long I was awake, but I saw headlights and heard laughter outside my window. Hayley started moving around as if she was going to wake up. I stood up to close the window. That's when I saw a group of guys standing outside of Hayley's house. At first I thought they were just ranfom drunk people, but then I saw Chad.

"I'm gonna make her love me! You'll see" he said. Who's he talking about? 

"You should've seen her face when I ripped off her clothes" a guy With curly hair and a beard laughed. I heard a groan and looked back to see Hayley moving around.

"What about when I 'saved' her" he said mockingly. The group of men laughed even harder.

"Where do you think she is?" One of the other guys asked.

"Probably at her parents" curly hair said. Holy shit!

"Oh my god" I muttered under my breath. I closed the window and sat on the ground next to Hayley's side of the bed. I didn't know if I should wake her up or not.

"Logan?" Said a small voice. I guess she was awake.

"Look out the window" I said. She stared at me for a minute and then got up and looked out the window. I heard her gasp and her hand flew in front of her mouth. She sat on the bed and stared at the window.

"I can't believe Chad set this up" I said.

"It wasn't him..." She said.

"What?"

"it was Taylor. He wanted to go out with me, but I kept telling him no. When I told him I was gay, he turned all my friends against me. I guess Chad is one of them." She said. She started crying and I held her.

"You have to stay here. They think you're at your parents house" I said. She cried louder.

"I'm so sorry I dragged you into this" she said.

"It's not your fault. Everything's gonna be fine" I said.

"What about Carter?" She asked.

"I'll bring him over tomorrow and explain everything." I said. I tried my best to comfort her and before we knew it, the sun was coming up. I checked outside the window again and the guys were gone. I got ready and made coffee and breakfast. I brought it to my room and made sure Hayley was okay.

"My parents are usually gone about a half an hour after me" I said. She nodded and went back to sleep. I rushed out of the door and picked up Aubrey on my way to school. I tried to find Carter before class, but no one knew where he was. The bell rang and I made my way to class. Chad was subbing again. He looked at me and gave me an evil grin. I took my seat and tried to act like I didn't see anything. I tried to text Carter, but he wasn't answering. I hate this class.