Chapter 19

He kicked the door behind him shut as a sly smile found its way onto his face. I tried to scoot farther away from him, but instead of being affective, it amused him even more.

"Payback's a bitch" he said. He started walking towards me till he towered over me. I braced myself as I felt the compact toe of his boot crash into my stomach. He knocked the wind out of me and I let in a sharp breath as he kicked me again.

"That's what you get" he spat. He crouched down and grabbed onto the hair. He pulled and forced me to look him in the eyes. A smile took over his face again as he jerked my hair roughly. My head flung back and I yelped in pain. The ropes around my ankles were becoming loose from all the squirming, but it wasn't enough to free myself. Still not letting go, he pulled up and then smashed my head down to the ground. My vision was blurring and my head hurt more than it ever had. He spat on my face and stood up. My eyelids fluttered shut and I didn't have the strength to open them back up... Or even move. I heard footsteps and the door creaking open, then shut.

"We should send Hayley a picture." one of them said.

"That's a great idea!" another chimed in. I heard shuffling and the door again.

"Let's see how Hayley likes this" I heard Taylor say. I saw a flash of light through my eyelids. I didn't care anymore. I let my head rest on the ground. I felt a little light headed, and I noticed something wet underneath my head. There must have been water or something.

"Shit, Josh, patch her up!" I heard Taylor say frantically. I felt my body being lifted and something press to the side of my head.

"Shit, get Kellin!" I heard him say.

Hayley's P.O.V. (FINALLY!!!)

My hands were freezing. I called The guys and told them to pick us up. It had been at least ten minutes since Logan entered the house. I heard loud laughs and I saw something moving out of the window. I watched as another pair of hands pushed the figure out and waved them away. It was Erica. I watched as she ran my direction. Behind her I saw Logan trying to crawl out of the window and get pulled back in. I was about to go in after her when I saw Chad leave the house and run after us. I heard a car behind us. I held onto Erica as I dragged her along with me to Jeremy's car. Chad got into his car and followed us. We drove back to Logan's house. Erica had said nothing the entire time.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head.

"They have Logan.... She saved me" she said. I put my arm around her.

"We'll find a way to get her back" I said.

"What was she doing here? What were you doing there? Why did they do this to me?" She asked.

"The only thing I know for certain is that we need to get Logan back" I said. She nodded. I pulled her into a much needed hug. We pulled up to Logan's house and I ran Erica to the door. I heard a couple of shouts and a yelp. I took Erica to Logan's room.

"Why are we here?" She asked.

"It's Logan's house" I said. Erica nodded and laid down on the bed. I tried to comfort her and we ended up falling asleep. I woke up when I heard a soft knock on the door. I walked over and cracked open the door.

"I have some good news" Tay said. I walked outside of the room and quietly shut it again. I followed Tay through the house to what I guess was the garage. I saw an unconscious Chad. Andy, Jeremy, and Alex were sitting there watching him. They saw me and left the garage. I just sat there staring at him. Why would he do this? My phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket. I saw that it was Logan. Chad had woke  up. I answered the call and put it on speaker.