Chapter 30

A/N

I seriously never thought I would get more than fifty views out of this story and it's so awesome to know that you guys dig it so much! Anyways... Last chapter was left on a bit of a cliffhanger and that's not where this starts off... Just thought I should say that before everyone gets confuzzled :)

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was about to approach her yet again at the library but then I heard giggling and turned to see the group of girls I saw at school earlier.

"Okay, thanks for the pep talk you guys. You need to go before I talk to her though" Kimmie said. She looked nervous and I could see her bouncing her foot up and down. She said bye to her friends and they left her to chicken out. God I hope she chickens out! I hid behind a book shelf and watched, waiting for her to leave. To my surprise, she didn't. Instead, she walked up to Logan and started talking to her. It almost made me laugh when I saw Logan being so cold to her. 

"Shoot her down" I whispered to myself. To my dismay, Logan started leading her theough the maze of shelves... And they were holding hands...

"Do you need help finding something?" I turned and saw a young man looking at me waiting for my answer.

"No thanks" I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Well if you do need anything don't be afraid to ask" he said. 'Okay now leave me alone!' I thought to myself.

"Okay" I said and looked back to where I last saw Logan. I left my hiding spot and started walking around trying to find them, but I couldn't. If I can't see Logan I still owe it to her to explain to her parents, right? I left and got in my car and started driving to Logan's house. I got there and saw that no one was home. I remembered that Logan always left her window open so I parked down the street and walked back to her window. I quietly slid it open and climbed in. In all honesty, her room was a mess. Much worse than how it looked when I left. I sat on the bed and looked around her room. These four walls helped us build a relationship. Who am I kidding... These four walls did nothing but hide us away. Logan built this without even knowing it. Who knows what would've happened if she never stepped in that first time? I would be dead if it wasn't for her...

"Meet me in the parlor, when no one is around" I sang. "It smells just like last year, show me your anger" I laid back on the bed. "Hit me like you used to, were no longer in danger" I sang the last part quietly. I felt the fabric of the pillowcase. It still smelled like her. I fell asleep imagining her with me.

Happy.

I woke up when I heard noises from outside her room and I noticed it was dark now. My breath quickened and I froze up for a minute. I realized what they might think if I was in her bed... I quietly opened the window again and climbed out and walked around to the front door. I straightened up my outfit and knocked on the door. When the door opened, the smile on her dads face dropped immediately.

"What about 'we don't want you here' did you not understand?" He said quietly.

"I understood it sir, but I still owe it to Logan to at least try to explain. I think it would make her happier if I at least tried." I said.

"Hayley, I liked you and I could see that you two brought out the best in each other, but you're her teacher and this is highly innapropriate. I can't have you around my daughter outside of school" he said.

"I'm not here to talk to her mr miller. Like I said, I came to explain to you and mrs miller" I said as respectfully as I could.

"My wife will not like this" he said.

"I don't like it either but I can't help but fall in love with your daughter. She's a one of a kind and I didn't mean to give in to temptation" I said.

"You're her teacher" he reminded me.

"And she's the love of my life. I love her and I'm sorry if I caused any difficulty in your relationship with her over the past few days" I said. He let out a long sigh.

"Fine. Let's take this inside away from all this... Openness." He sad referring to the neighbors. I nodded and followed him I tot he familiar house. It looked the same as before unlike her room.

"Who was it at the door dear?" I heard Logan's mom say.

"Honey, before you start screaming at her I need you to hear me out. She's only here to talk to us. As an adult" he said.

"What are you talking about Richard?" She said as she entered the living room where we were standing. She looked at me and I swear, if she was a cartoon, she would have smoke billowing out of her ears. "What is she doing here" she growled.

"She's here to explain some things to us. She's not here to talk to Logan but to us" he said.

"I thought we told her to never come back here yet you let her into our home?" She asked as she turned her attention to home.

"Yes I want to hear what her explanation is" he said. They led me to the kitchen and I told them everything. I mean everything. To the point where I was in tears. I was surprising when mrs miller came to my side of the table and brought me into a large hug.

"Hayley, we need time to process this but thank you for taking the time to explain everything" mr miller said. I nodded and wiped my eyes. Mrs miller was tearing up as well.

"Thank you for listening" I said in my already shaky voice. Then I heard a small but quick intake of air.

"Hayley?" I heard. I looked up and saw Logan. She seemed stunned and frozen.

"Logan?"

A/N

So what do you think will happen? What are your opinions on this chapter? Let me know!