Chapter 31

A/N

So this is a short chapter but I hope you can be satisfied with this small piece. Tell me what you think! How much do you like this book? What do you think Logan would look like?

Logan's P.O.V.

I looked at my parents for permission and my mom nodded. She let go of Hayley and I walked towards her. I was supposed to be mad, but I couldn't bring myself to be angry at her. We wrapped each other into a hug.

"I missed you so much" she muttered into my neck. She gripped me tighter and I held on. I pulled back a bit and went in for a kiss.

"Uh uh, no kissing" my mom said as she separated us. I groaned.

"Mom" I said rolling my eyes. Hayley giggled a bit.

"Hayley explained everything and while we see her point of view I still think that you two should not be together." She said crossing her arms.

"Dad?" I looked at him and he shook his head.

"Your mothers right" he put his hand on my shoulder. "We do know what you two have been through and I think you two love each other very much... Just be careful and don't get caught" he said. Mom looked at him and he looked right back.

"Fine, but I still don't think this is a good idea" mom said. I looked at Hayley and saw her smiling like crazy. We locked eyes and I felt my smile grow wider.

"Don't get carried away" dad said as he walked back over to mom. I took a quick step over to Hayley and gave her a bear hug. I just stood there with her in my arms. What was seconds turned to minutes and eventually we let go.

"Logan, will you be mine?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yes, of course" I said softly. She took my hands in hers and we stood longer just gazing into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much" she said.

"I love you more" I said as I pulled her hands, let go, and wrapped my arms around her petite figure.