Chapter 20

Logan's P.O.V.

"What the hell? I know her parents... I can't believe you mugged a 17 year old and kidnapped her a couple of days later..." Said a familiar voice.

"Yeah, but Kells... She's close to Hayley" I heard Taylor say. I could hear them, but I couldn't move or open my eyes.

"Your lucky I owe you guys a huge debt or else I would call the cops" Kellin said.

"C'mon man... Work your doctor magic shit or... Whatever the hell you do" Austin said.

"How long has she been out?" Kellin asked.

"Almost an hour" Taylor said. I felt something pierce the skin on my arm, then another one. 

"These shots should do the trick. She'll be waking up at any moment now" Kellin said. I heard some shuffling and the door closing. I was starting to feel the affects of it already. I could feel my arms and legs again. I opened my eyes and looked around. I heard a small tap on the window. I looked over and saw Zac. I tried to get up, but the ropes around my ankles had been replaced with a chain that was attached to the wall. I didn't want to make any noise. I looked over at Zac who saw the chains as well. He turned his head. It looked like he was talking to someone. His mouth was moving and he shrugged his shoulders. I laid back down and closed my eyes. Even though I could move the pain was starting to come back. I heard the door creak open and I opened my eyes to see the man I knew as josh, sneaking into the room. He saw me and gave me a sympathetic smile. He walked over to me and sat down. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. We stared at each other for a long time.

"I'm sorry..." He finally said. He looked sincere.

"It's not okay. Sorry doesn't fix everything" I said. He pulled out a key and unlocked the chain from my leg.

"Hopefully this will help" he said. I looked at him. I was trying to see why he would do this.

"Why now?" I asked. He looked down.

"I was too scared to do anything before. Hopefully my brother will forgive me." He said.

"Your brother?" I asked.

"Zac. The one at the window." He said. "I wanted him to see this and know that there is still good in me" I embraced him in a hug. 

"Thank you. Now all I need to do is escape" I said. 

"We have to hurry then." He said. We both stood up and I immediately almost fell over. Josh quickly grabbed hold of me and held me up as I leaned on him for support. We walked toward the door. He cracked it open and looked out of it. I saw something cross his face, but it was gone before I could identify it. He opened the door and we walked out into a larger room. It was dimly lit and Austin was passed out on the couch. We were about to get to the door when we heard noise from behind us. Josh let go of me. I fell and landed on my side. 

"Whoops" he said sarcastically. I looked at Austin, who was laughing his ass off.

"Nice one Josh. " he said as he rubbed his eyes. "Why'd you bring her out here though?" Austin said. Josh looked at me as if he was apologizing in advance.

"For a little more fun" he said. Austin smiled again and the smirked at me.

"How do you think the blonde likes it?" He asked.

"Not with you" I hissed.

"I guess that means she's all yours Joshy" he said. I flinched when he clapped. "This is gonna be great!" He said. I looked at josh. He walked over to me and knelt down next to me.

"I just want a bit of fun" he said, but I could tell it was killing him to say this. Then the door burst open. Zac, Jeremy, Vic, Jack, and Hayley flooded into the house. Hayley pushed Josh away from me and Zac and Jeremy went for Austin. Vic and Jack were at my sides, helping me up. 

"Thanks you guys" I said.

"WHERE'S TAYLOR!!!" Hayley screamed. A door open on the other end of the room and Taylor stepped out.

"Look what we have here. Hayley coming to save her little girlfriend" Taylor said, clicking his tongue.

"Wha- no... I-I d-" she stuttered.

"Save it Williams. Maybe I should just make it impossible for you to be with the one you want" he said. He walked over to me. Vic and Jack weren't letting him get any closer.

"No. You lost" Vic said. Taylor pulled out a gun.

"Wrong again" he said. Vic and Jack moved. Taylor walked up to me.

"So... Logan. I'm going to shoot you and you can do nothing about it. How does that make you feel?" He said.

"Real shitty. Kinda like the past couple days" I said. I stomped on his foot and punched him in the face. His gun dropped and he held his face. He slowly turned back to me and slapped me with the back of his hand. He turned and picked the gun back up, pointing it at me.

"Game over" he said. I heard a click and Taylor stopped dead in his tracks.

"Put it down." Jeremy said.

"You wouldn't shoot me" he said.

"Taylor... She's only 17" Jeremy said.

"She's a disgrace" he said.

"No. She's fine the way she is. You're the disgrace" Jeremy said. Taylor put his gun back on the ground. Hayley stood up and ran over to me. Her arms were outstretched and she enveloped me in a hug. I hugged her back.

"Can we leave now?" I asked.

"We have to finish up some business" Hayley said. My head was pounding and my legs were becoming weak. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked. I started sinking out of her arms and towards the ground.

"She's weak" Josh said. He tried to get up to help me, but Zac held him down.

"Don't even try Josh" he said.

"He's not bad. He tried to help me..." I said as I finally slid all the way to the ground. Zac got off Josh and Josh rushed over to help Hayley keep me up.

"Josh?" Taylor asked. Josh shook his head.

"Taylor... this is too much. Small pranks I can handle but this? No, its not okay" He said.

"I thought we were friends!" Taylor shouted. Josh kept shaking his head. He pulled my arm over his shoulders.

"You're crazy, T. You need help or something" Josh said. Vic grabbed Taylor and tried to restrain him.

"Let go of me Vic! I know yours and Kellins little secret!" Taylor shouted. 

"Yeah, well I don't even care anymore!" Vic yelled back at him. I felt the pounding in my head becoming more intense as it increased. 

"Get em out of here" Jeremy ordered. Vic walked Taylor out of the building while Taylor tried to escape his grip. Next was Zac and Jack walking Austin out. Then Hayley and Josh helped me out. They walked me to the car. My head was spinning so I tried to focus on what was outside of the window. I guess Jeremy was dead set on my plan because next thing I know, the building was up in flames. Hayley got in the backseat with me. She examined me and looked at me with concern. Her hands cupped my face.

"I can't believe this is even happening." She said.

"Hopefully this is the end of it" I said.

"I just want to thank you for everything." She said.

"It's oka-" I was cut off by her lips on mine. It shocked me, but I didn't pull away. She pulled away.

"Sorry, I just..." she scooted away and started rambling. "I was so worried. I thought I might never see you again" She said. I couldn't form words. She looked at me like she was about to say something. I saw flashing lights and police cars. Someone knocked on the window and I turned to see a police officer.

"Please exit the vehicle" I heard him say.

A/N

What's going to happen now? It's all a mystery!!!