Chapter 32

Hayley's P.O.V.

When she pulled my in for another hug I couldn't help but let some tears of happiness go. She rubbed circles on my back and I squeezed her more as I nuzzled my head into the crook of her neck.

"I'm so glad you said yes" I said.

"Me too" she agreed. We pulled apart.

"How have you been?" She asked.

"I'm a lot better now than I have been" I said truthfully.

"I'm so sorry I was such a dick to you" she said.

"It's okay" I said.

"No, it's not. What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I have to go back home and figure out some schedules for the next couple of weeks" I said.

"You can do that here! If you want I can help or put on some music... Have you eaten yet?" She rambled.

"No... I'm a bit hungry. I should go home" I said.

"No, you get started on work I'll get you something to eat" she said.

"Thanks goldilocks"

"No problem teach" she smirked and I smiled to myself.

"I'll be in the living room" I said as I started walking to the living room.

"I'll meet you there when I've got you some food" she said. I sat on the couch and realized I didn't have any of my things.

"Logan?"

"Yeah"

"I gotta get my stuff from my car" I said.

"Okay" I heard her say. I fished my keys out of my pockets and decided to just go out the front door. And let me just say it was not a good idea.

A/N

Super short update, but what do you think is gonna happen? Don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)