Chapter 8 ○ Princess

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: Deja Vu

𝕊𝕒𝕟

The conversation didn't go as I had envisioned. At all. Not only Wooyoung pretty much ignored my apology, he also made me talk in front of his friends, which made it awkward to begin with. I don't know what plan he has made for me at this point, but I am sure as hell confused and I don't like it. I want control of the situation back and sooner or later I'm going to get it. This might also be a good moment to drag Mingi and Yunho into this and ask for their insight. Here they are, the twin towers. They possibly saw the whole thing.

"Sani ssi. What was that about? Wooyoung was acting all strange."

"Yes, about that. I have some... updates about me. And him."

"Shoot."

"Yesterday morning, we made out in the bathroom."

"Wait, are you...?"

"I'm everything, Mingi. Whatever inspires me."

"Oh, I see. That's cool, man. So, you and Wooyoung?"

"Yes. We clicked immediately, and hard. I thought the aftermath would be good and there would be great communication, but... he's icing me out. First he acted as if I did something wrong, and just now he basically made fun of me in front of his friends. I don't understand."

Yunho weighed in. "I think you should try to talk to him alone. In person, I mean. He may act differently then."

"It's what I tried to do, but he's glued to his friends."

"Then unglue him. Follow him if you must, and spot him alone and talk to him then. This is important, San."

I tilt my head and thank my friends for the suggestions. I'm uncomfortable at the idea of following Wooyoung, but I'm not eager to lose any more sleep either. And I want to see clearer into this for my own sanity. Lunch break is over, next class is due in 10 minutes. What I'm going to do is wait for him outside the room and see when he is alone and returning to his place. I will talk to him on his way home.

Class is dismissed. Wooyoung stands up, says goodbye to his friends and walks away from the academy. When he is right around the corner from KQ, I stop him. He is surprised to see me.

"San? What the fuck?"

"You didn't really let me talk before. And you didn't listen."

"I did listen to you. I just didn't comment, you prick."

"Then do it, Wooyoung. No, I didn't sleep tonight because of your message. I don't want to be the kind of guy who hurts people on his way. This is important to me, you don't get to make fun of me and ignore me after that."

"After what?"

"You know what."

"No, I don't. After what?"

"After... after we made out in the bathroom. After you made me think it hurt you somehow."

"It didn't. I was toying with you."