Chapter 17 ○ Desire « M »

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: Desire

𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘

We are in the elevator when he gives me the first, heated kiss. I can feel he's hungry for more, as hungry as I am feeling right now. I want him so bad it hurts. Fourth floor, apartment 1914. Here we are. I wasn't lying when I said I cleaned up for him yesterday. It's still a mess, but that's just who I am. It will have to do. Somehow, I doubt he will care about that.

We rush in while smooching and touching and we can't seem to be able to split up for even a single second. Our breaths melt into each other and our stares are as intense as they can get. I don't quite know what's happening when San smashes me onto the wall, puts his left arm over my shoulder and starts whispering to me.

"Soft or hard?"

"I'm sorry, come again?"

"How do you want it to be. Sweet or hard, princess?"

"Oh. Uh, both, I guess?"

"We like complicated. Both it is. I want this to be everything you dreamed of."

"I haven't dreamt about this."

"Oh, yes, you did. We both know it."

His whispers become softer and he is nearer too. I get goosebumps all over my skin. The heat of his body is sending me all over the place and I can feel myself hardening at the proximity and his touch. He notices and slowly starts kissing me right under my ear.

"I adore how you try to hide your reactions but your body betrays you."

"Yes. What else? What else do you like about me, San?"

"I adore the softness of your skin. The warmth you radiate. Your confidence, the look you get in your eyes when you decide you want something. Or someone. Your twisted tongue, your beauty, your honesty. I adore your hands and your laugh."

"That's a lot of things to like."

"What's not to like about you?"

He attacks my neck with more eagerness this time, kissing and sucking on my defenceless skin. A little moan escapes my mouth and I can feel San smirking.

"I want to make you moan as loud as you can get. I want to make sweet love to you and then fuck you so hard your legs shake and you can't walk anymore. I want to touch all of your body and explore you, I want to take your cock in my hand and please you. Wooyoung, I want you to come screaming my name. Again and again."

I'm so hard I'm wailing. How does he do this to me just by talking, God knows. "I am going to do stuff to you as well. So much stuff. Starting with..."

My hand swiftly unbuttons his tight jeans, then slips into his boxers to grab his erect length. It feels just so good to finally do that and sense his manhood on me. Yes, I was lying before. I have been dreaming of these moments. And now I'm going to fucking enjoy them. San throws his head behind at the touch and exhales loudly; I start masturbating him with a slow pace at first, then faster and harder. His laboured breath gets heavier and his moans are deep when I decide to take his dick into my mouth and he curses.

"Fuck, princess, you're good. And here I thought this would be a boring afternoon."

I keep on sucking him off and I can feel him throbbing inside me. I start deep troathing him all of a sudden and it sends him to another dimension. I look him dead in the eyes and the glance we exchange is full of steamy promises for the immediate future.