Chapter 39 ○ A Different Kind Of Spicy « M »

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: Bouncy (K-Hot Chilli Peppers)

𝕊𝕒𝕟

I consider myself a husband now. I always dreamed someday I'd be husband material, but I never thought I would be one so soon. I suppose life just happens, and you can plan so much of it before it takes its own course. Mine surely did.

As I suspected, all the others have been extremely supportive of our decision to be more than just official. Hongjoong also said we could take a short hiatus period to elope, if we want to. We don't think we will, though. We want to get married in Korea, someday, not in a random country just for the sake of it. I want to be married in my homeland. I'm aware it might take a long while to get there, if we get there, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I will wait for Wooyoung.

In the meantime, I've been wearing my ring proudly, just not on the ring finger, but on my index finger instead. I like it better that way. Woo doesn't always have it on: sometimes he wears it as a ring, sometimes as a necklace, sometimes as a hair accessory in his ponytail. I love the fact we're not even that obvious with our rings. Our union is our own, and we decide to wear it on our sleeve as we like it.

We're in Manila today for our Asian tour. It's going great and the place is going to be packed: the show is sold out. It's our first time here and the reception has been marvelous so far. We're enjoying some street food - some isaw, kwek kwek and taho - before meeting our stylists and doing the soundcheck. We're looking forward to tonight, as it will be the last concert of this tour leg. So much to celebrate.

"I want to try the candied bananas."

"The turon, you mean?"

"That. There's so much amazing food around the world."

"And you want to try it all." I chuckle, and Woo sticks his tongue out at me.

"I will do as I please and you cannot stop me."

"As your husband, I kindly disagree."

"It sounds ominous if you say it like that."

"Maybe it should. There are many things I can do, as your spouse, y'a know?"

"...do they involve bananas?"

I laugh. "And here I was, trying to be hot and all. I'll buy you that damn banana."

***

As usual, the stylists and make up artists did their magic. We all look like models out of a Vogue photoshoot. In less than half an hour we're going to be on stage and we're doing our warm ups, physical and vocal. The adrenaline is already pumping and I'm eager for the spotlight. I'm in our changing room, with Wooyoung only.

"San? You okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You look... particularly pumped up tonight. And particularly damn handsome."

"It's our last show, I should very much be both of those things. But thanks."

"I was thinking, maybe... you'd like to relax a bit."

"No, I need to b- oh."

As I speak, he's already on his knees, meddling with my zip.

"Woo, we're going to be on stage in twenty minutes."

"We don't need twenty minutes."

"They just did your make up, your lips-"

"Are you just going to complain all night, or can I suck your dick, thank you very much?"