Chapter 22 ○ Lollipop « M »

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: The Leaders

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕚

I'm not usually one to eavesdrop, but, that's my room too, after all. I was going to pick up my earphones when I heard San and Wooyoung talking. It broke my heart to hear about Yeon-jin. But it mended and melted at once when they finally decided to be an actual couple. Such a sweet moment, which was not intended to be mine as well; I feel guilty about it, but I didn't interrupt it at the very least. Now, I think they could use some time alone, since they won't be able to have any during the week thanks to the academy and the training, so I'm going to tell the guys to just get out of the place asap. Think of something to do out of here.

"Hongjoong? I need your help and your authority. San and Wooyoung, hmm, they need some space. Some alone time. Nothing bad happened, quite the opposite. Up to them to explain, though, I shouldn't even know. I want to leave them alone for a while. Can you help me bring the guys out for a couple of hours?"

"Sure thing. Let's get out of here. Seonghwa, I think we should get some fresh air, drink a tea or a coffee."

"But I'm not done cleaning here."

"Maybe I wasn't clear. I said, I think we really should get some fresh air. Don't you?"

"Oh. I suppose I do? Let me call the others."

In a few minutes, all six of us are reunited in the living room, ready for a stroll. Everyone except me and Hongjoong has a puzzled look, though. I think it's funny, but I'll explain on our way. There's no time to do it here and now, because if San and Wooyoung see us, they won't let us leave.

"Let's go. I'll tell you some of the details when we're out."

This is what brothers are for. Hope you have a good time.

***

𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘

I'm hopelessly lost. Lost in San's eyes, in his dimpled smile, in his soft hands. I linger in his strong and reassuring hug, when I realise the house has suddenly turned awfully quiet.

"San... isn't there too much silence?"

"I... don't know? Let's check on the others."

We go into the living room to find a little note on the table:

"We went out. We'll be back for dinner.
Have a nice day :-)

Mingi"

That little shit must have heard us. He's too nice for this world. San smiles, shaking his head, probably assuming the same thing I am thinking.

"You do know what this means, right?"

"That he knows all about us?"

"Yes, that. But also, we have the whole house to ourselves, for the first time in weeks."

San gives me one of those stares, after saying the words. I shiver. I didn't want to be that kind of person to suggest we have sex after we just decided to be all cuddly and be boyfriend and boyfriend, but yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't admit it was my first thought too when I realised we were home alone. My eyes could be speaking for myself because suddenly, San slams me onto the wall and holds my wrists tight over my head with one hand, his grip vigorous.

"Safe word."

"Do we have one?"

"No. I'm asking for one, princess."