Chapter 34 ○ Use Me « M »

« CW: Mature Content »

𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕘𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕔: Take Me Home - IDIOTAPE Remix

𝕊𝕒𝕟

Today's party was so wholesome, I'm at a loss for words. These guys truly are our brothers and I would give an arm and leg for them, and so would they. Knowing this makes the whole KQ incident feel so small and insignificant, after all. We're just going to be ourselves, no matter what. Good luck on restraining Wooyoung, anyway. Speaking of which, he's been partying a little too hard and has had quite a number of soju shots. He doesn't look drunk, just oh so happy. Since I don't like drinking I just had a couple to cheer with the others, my head almost spins already and my face is burning up. I will never be a heavy drinker.

"You're all red, Sani. You're cute."

"It's just hot in here. Shut up."

"No it's not. You're tipsy. And I'd love to do you head to toe."

"You wha- Woo!"

"C'mon. The others are talking. We can sneak into my bedroom. I have the key. Don't you want me, daddy? Just a little bit?"

"Baby, I always do, but... we both drank, I don't think it's a good idea."

"You're no fun. Drunk sex is amazing. Please, daddy!"

"Fine. Only because this is our day. We should celebrate, after all."

Wooyoung squeals and drags me into his room by the hand. His energy and enthusiasm are always a sight to see, and great part of what I love about him. It's infectious. But as soon as the door is locked, his smile turns to mischievous.

"What should I do to daddy today?"

"I think we should switch a little, babygirl. I don't want you to do all the work all the time. Relax and enjoy. Daddy is going to take care of you."

In a second, I am onto him. I begin with gently kissing his neck, pecking a little, taking turns with kisses and bites which make him shiver. I can see the goosebumps on his skin, while he grabs my arms firmly. I form a trail from his neck to his abdomen after losing his sweater and revealing his gorgeously fitted body. I take my time to stare right into his eyes while I unbutton his jeans very, very slowly, and my hand slides down his underwear. As my mouth wraps around his member, he gasps and he instantly runs his fingers through my hair, guiding my head closer to his hips. My tongue is swirling around while my mouth slides all the way down to the base and I start working my lips up and down. I take it all in until I can feel myself gagging. He whimpers and whispers my name, and it turns into a loud moan when I take the whole cock into my mouth again.

"F-Fuck. San-ah, can... can I fuck your mouth? This is so fucking hot."

I smirk and I pull back to answer. "Use me, princess."

Before he does anything of the sort, he falls on his knees and he kisses me passionately and hungrily, eating me with his sultry brown eyes. He then goes back to standing and takes my chin into his hands, caressing me and signaling me to open my mouth. I do, and he slides in again; he lets me adjust to his presence before starting to thrust in me. Back and forth, slow at first, always faster and faster, as I try not to gag on his cock and some tears pile up at the corners of my eyes.

"Daddy, I'm going to come. Can I come in your mouth? Will daddy swallow?"

I nod, careful not to hurt him, and that's when he cannot take it anymore: he pulls out, lays his member against my lower lip and he cums profusely on my tongue. His moans and whimpers are so hot, I can feel myself hardening even more. I swallow his load and I stand up. Wooyoung kisses me again, then giggles.