Introduction

First of all this story is my first story that I'm writing and also English is not my mother language so I'm sure there will be a few mistakes that I will make so please let me know if you find some so I can correct it. Now about the story I was obviously was inspired by this song and by all of the pedri and gavi edits that came to my fyp on tt and after I watched one within combined with this song I was like I need to create a Story about them with this song so here I'm at least trying to write a story.

~cause he seems like he's good for you and he makes you feel like you should and all your friends say he's the one, his love for you is true..but does he know you call me when he sleeps?But does he know the pictures that you keep?But does he know the reasons that you cry? Or tell me does he know where your heart lies?-

Characters:

Pedro González López
20
(Y'all know him already so)

Pablo Martín Páez Gavira
18

Ayla Hernandez
19

Valeria Rodríguez
20
(Aylas best friend)

And other players from barca

Aylas pov:

Today is finally the day which I'm going back to Barcelona.
I've been waiting for this day for so long now.

I came here to Madrid to study for two years, it's something like a college that I came for. But now I'm about to take a flight back to Barcelona where I was born.
So my mum is arabic she came here when she was 16 with my grandparents, they hoped for better life conditions here in Spain. Then my mom met my father Xavi Hernandez they immediately fell in love and married.

So yeah my dad is the current coach of Fc Barcelona. I love my dad of course but sometimes I just think things would've been easier with him without being famous, but life is how it is and I cant change that.

I had to lie to my father that I was going to study in London because he didn't allow me to go to Madrid but my dream always was to study in Madrid so I had to lie that I'm going to London. Of course my mum knew that, she even was the one who helped me by that I was too young to plan all of this back then I was 17 so. Yeah wow now I'm heading back to Barcelona with lots of beautiful memories which I will tell you about later on that I made here in Madrid.

The plane takes off. I put on my air pods and turn on some music, music which especially reminds me of him..
___

Pedris pov:

I just woke up and took a cold shower. Then I got ready to go downstairs for breakfast.
I live with gavi he is one of the most important persons in my life. We've been friends since we were 4.

We moved in together when I was 18 and he 17. We both got signed for FC Barcelona back then and decided to live together.
A half year later I had to go to Madrid to finish my school. In Madrid I met the second most important person in my life.
I was in Madrid for two years now. With gavi I didn't really talked a lot, to be clear there was not time to. Yesterday I came back from Madrid.
My life that I had two years ago is back now, I'm still signed at Barcelona and tomorrow I already have my first training session . The other important person of my life is still in Madrid but she comes back in two days.

Downstairs I sit down with gavi and we have breakfast together. I wonder if I should text her but then I remember that she probably has class right now so I decided not to.
The rest of the day we chill with gavi on the couch. We talked a lot I mean we had a lot to catch up right. Now we've come to the pretty part of my adventures in Madrid that I'm gonna tell him. Of course its about her. "I saved the prettiest part of Madrid for last" I say as gavi looks at me with full of excitement with an go on look. "I found the love of my life man, she really is the most beautiful human being on this earth. " I say. "Wow I've never thought that you would be interested in love now you're telling me you're in love, I don't believe this man I need proofs" he jokes. The rest of the conversation I told him everything about her and also about the time I spent with her. "When she is back I will immediately introduce her to you bro. Wow even the imagination of the two most important persons in my life meeting each other hits different" I joke. "I love you man, I've missed you a lot. I'm so happy for you that you've find your happiness. I love to see you smiling." He says. Idiot is being to cute lately, he really must've missed me haha. "Love you too bro" I say. After that kindness of him we play fifa and already do our daily ritual fights.
____

Aylas pov:

As we land I get my stuff and go off of the plane. Then I walk to the place where the machines give you your suitcase. I grab mine and continue walking with a lot of excitement. Then I see my family, I start walking faster to them. They all squeeze me into a hug and we stay like that for a few seconds. ,,We missed you so much sweetheart" my mum says with a huge smile on her face. ,,I missed you too mum" I say and we start walking to the car while I'm still in a side hug with my mum. Then everyone gets in the car except me and my dad, I follow him to the trunk he gives me a kiss on my forehead and says ,,I'm glad you're back I've missed my little girl" he says as I give him my suitcase so he can put it in the trunk then we go sit in the car. On the way home we chit chatted a bit about my life in ,,London" and my mum couldn't let go off of me and she kept saying that she missed me so much. We arrived home we get in and I just take a deep breath just enjoying home. ,, Mamita I've missed this so much you know, you papá and homeee" I say. She gives me a kiss and says "I know cariño, we even missed the voice of yours. Now go to sleep I'm sure you didn't get enough sleep tomorrow we will continue talking now that we have a lifetime together to spend" she jokes. I quickly change into some sweatpants and jump into my bed. Oh man I even missed this old bed here.

I slowly wake up with the sunshine in my face and go wash my face and brush my teeth. ,,Good morning" my father says as I walk down to the kitchen where my parents already started eating. ,,Morning!Why didn't you wait for your little girl huh?" I joke as I take a seat. ,,your father needs to go to training today earlier then usual so he didn't wanted to wake you up that early" my mum answers. "All right. Is this training like a special one or why so early?" I ask as I bite into my bread which mother made for me. ,,No, it's just a player which already used to play before came back two days ago and yeah we need to like ,,welcome" him. I also wanted to ask you if you want to come with me but you went straight to bed yesterday so I couldn't ask and this morning I just thought nvm she can continue sleeping but now that you're awake, want to join me?" He asks. "Hmm i don't really know papá". "Just come busqets is also gonna be there yk he is like your uncle pretty sure he missed you too and also what else did you planned on doing today is eastern holiday every shop is closed". "Your probably right with that, yeah I will come I have nothing better to do today, but after you need to drive me to my new apartment papá okay?". "Of course I can but now go get ready lets spend some father daughter day together" he says. I change really quick like he said, I wore a black oversized shirt with baggy blue jeans basic ik. I also added mascara and went down, wore my nikes and went out.

We arrived and then headed to the field where a lot of players were already. My father says that he is gonna be back in a few minutes he just has to meet this old player first and he goes. Thankfully I see busquets and go to him so I dont look so lonely. Sorry that he is pretty much the only one I know from this team.
He always was like an uncle for me. We start talking about life and I tell him that I'm officially back now and he tells me that everyone missed me and bla bla bla.

After a boring talk with him I see my dad searching for me, he sees me and I start walking to his direction. "Sweetheart aren't you a little curious about the player that is back now? He is inside now let me just introduce him to you so everyone thinks that I care about his comeback and that I'm a good coach." He jokes. "All right lets go dad, lets meet this player, you've made curios now" I say. We walk to the hallway I look around because they've changed a lot of things here since I was gone so I'm behind my dad.
Then the moment I was looking to the right I hear my dad say "so I brought my daughter with me now she was a little curious about you haha." He then slowly moves to the side so the player can see me. I turn my head and then my eyes meet his eyes...
____

I know this chapter is pretty boring but like its the introduction to the story I tried my best. And in almost every pedri or gavi fan fiction the girl is always xavis daugther and I really wanted to make it different but it's the only connection I could make between them sorry. I hope I get to make the next chapters more exiting. And I'm also very curious about your opinions and guess now.