Why playing with me?

The whole night I tried to call her, but no response.
I just hope that, what she wrote is just because she is not in a good mood or something, because how could I ever accept the fact that she never loved me? Were even the eyes of hers lying or what?? That's not possible, the way her eyes filled with happiness whenever she saw me, that can't be fake.., right??
I just don't know what to do omg. I can't go to her house I don't even know if maybe xavi took her to their house. I think I will make things worse if I face xavi. I hope he didn't hurt her because of me, that would break me.

Today we also have training and a spontaneous meeting. I don't know what this meeting is all about but we will see.

I start making my way downstairs after I got ready.
"You're ready?" Gavi asks waiting at the door. "Yes, yes coming. Chill, why are you even so excited?". "Well it's the surprise pedri, the surprise I yesterday told you about." Gavi answers while we make our way to the car.

We arrive to the training ground and there are a lot of other cars, more than usual. I wonder why. "What's going on gavi?" I ask. "You will see bro just be patient pedri, for once please" Gavi responds. I roll my eyes and we make our way inside.

The other players and I went to the locker room to get ready, except gavi. It is definitely because of his surprise.

We all then went to training, our session ended earlier than usual and gavi was still not back. Where the hell is this boy?

As we sat down on the bench a worker came to us and said we should go to the conference room where xavi usually does interviews after training. I guess we gotta do an interview, I think thats why gavi was so excited.

We take a step inside and I immediately..see those eyes? What the fuck? What is ayla doing here? Why is she even sitting there? Especially why next to gavi?

"So everyone just take a seat and be silent. Just listen to these two and afterwards we are going to explain it all" A worker shout.
We all sat down curiously. What is this? What the hell is all this? First she completely ignores me,telling me that she never loved me, now she is sitting there about to make a speech??

"First of all, buenos días everyone.
I'm here with ayla hernandez to give a speech. So we are gonna make it fast and simple before all the rumors come and all the paparazzis asking questions and bother us.
Ayla, the daughter of my coach xavi and I are in a relationship. It's very recent and before any problems develop with the Fc Barcelona club (because of xavis daugther yk) we were recommended to make it official for the media. We also thought it's better for the fans to find out from us, because they've already would've find out any soon and we don't see a reason to hide it from the medi-"

the rest of gavis words, I couldn't listen. It was like a bomb just exploded right next to you and all you can hear is this beeping

It felt like I'm about to pass out. I couldn't stay there anymore I just stood up and walked out of the room. Everyone was just starring at me and thinking what "the hell is this boy doing?".
I saw people talking to me as I walked out but I literally couldn't hear, like I said it was just like an explosion.

I went to the bathroom.
I couldn't breathe, I quickly splashed cold water on my face and then I spread water on my neck and just went through my whole head with my wet hands.

I slowly started to breathe again then I starred at myself in the mirror.

Whatever just happened, whatever I just listened to, I need to force myself together.
I don't even know what to tell them all but first of all I need a minute what kind of a shit gavi just told.

Okay pedri pull yourself together now. You got this just go in there again sit down and act like nothing happened, it's the only option, otherwise everyone will suspect anything.