Those eyes..

.. we both freeze. I can't move and I especially can't even move my tongue to talk.
After those most awkward seconds of my whole life I feel my dad staring at me. I quickly say "hi" before my dad notices anything. He then also says "hey" and we try everything that my dad doesn't notices this awkward tension right now. "Im pedri , nice to meet you". "Nice to meet you too, I'm ayla". Then my father talks "Pedri was gone for two years, he went to Madrid to finish his school. A year before he was signed at barca, sweetheart. Now he is back again. I'm sure you guys can entertain yourselves, I'm pretty sure you guys have to catch up a lot that happened here in Barcelona new shops and all that yk". "Oh, yes of course we could do that right?" He asks. "Sure we could." I answer whilst everything is still shocking and awkward. Then me and my dad go back to the field. "You can already go to the car honey, I will be there in 5 minutes just need to talk to someone.".
"Okay papá" I say and start walking to the car as I get pushed from my shoulder into a small depot room where cleaning stuff is and I feel a hand covering my mouth so I can't scream. The door closes and I get softly pushed to the wall. Then my eyes meet those eyes again.. "pedri, what the fuck?"I shout."What are you doing here amor?I thought your flight was tomorrow?" He asks. "I wanted to surprise you and wanted to go to your house tonight but this wasn't what I meant with surprise.." I answer. " I can't believe Xavi is your dad" he says and hugs me. "I can't believe that you are the old player pedri. I gtg now I hope my father is not at the car yet. I will talk to you tonight amor." I say and give him a quick kiss on his cheek and he nods as I walk out.

Thank god my father isn't in the car yet. I sit down and wait for him. After a minute he comes to the car too and we drive to my apartment. In the elevator he asks "forget what I said back there I don't want you too meet this guy I just said it because my boss was listening yk I wanted him to think that I'm the good coach and all caring and all that". "I-I won't don't worry..". I answer scared.
Sorry dad but I will, I didn't expect the player that you introduced me to turn out to be my boyfriend so..

I open the door and the house is already finished my mom decorated everything for me. "I still don't see a matter you moving out but nvm." my father says. "Come on papá, you know that in Madr - eh London* I lived alone so I'm more used to it" I say. "Yeah I know cariño, so are you sure you'll be fine here tonight?" He asks. "Yes papá, you can go." I give him a kiss and he leaves.

Finally alone now I just need a minute to process what've just happened. Omg I realize how fucked up it really is.
I sit down at my couch and start thinking. Pedri never told me he ever played for barca before so I didn't know he was the player that my father mentioned.
After a couple of minutes the door rings, I quickly open it. Its him, pedri. He goes in and hugs me. "Oh amorrr I couldn't enjoy our hug back there"pedri says while my head is still on his chest. We go to the living room and sit down at the couch. "We need to talk pedri" I say fully stressed out.

A:I can't believe this all is really happening right now, shit.
P:Me too amor. Why didn't you tell me that you were already here in Barcelona it would've made things easier.
A: I wanted to surprise you amor. But why didn't you tell me that you used to play for barca before?
P: When we first met I didn't thought it was necessary for which club I used to play because back then I didn't know if they still wanted me in the future again, after those two school years. And when I found out that they do I thought I could surprise you that I play for one of the most famous club in the world but well that didn't turned out as I wished..
A: None of our surprises turned out like we imagined.. Everything is so difficult for us now, you know that right?
P: I do sweetheart, I do. But why won't you calm down for a minute amor? Its okay we can just tell him right?
A:No amor ugh we just can't, it's not that easy okay. If we tell him he will find out that I was in Madrid the whole time and not in London and the worst part, it's you that I'm together with a footballer from his club. I can't think of anything worse. -my hands start to sweat-
P: Then we just won't tell him until we go for the marriage.
A: Pedri I can't deal with sneaking out it's not like we are teenagers anymore. If he finds out he will be so disappointed of me, you know I don't really have the best relationship to him either. And omg I can't even imagine what he would do to ruin your career.
P: What do you suggest then? I can't think of an better idea then this amor.
A: Ughhh I don't okay. I need to think about it but right now I can't deal with that it's enough for today. Please pedri just go-o now and don't make things more complicated for me..
P: Okay,..I will leave.
___

After he left I went to bed and just felt guilty about treating him so bad today. I love him so much and I know my words hurt him but right now all I need is time to think. I can't continue this thing with him while my father is his coach. It's not just about my father hating me if he finds out it's what he would do to him, to my pedri.. I can't expect him to ruin his career for me.
I remembered the time back in Madrid when everything used to feel like a dream.
______
Well I hope this part made things more clear and I hope it was more exciting then the first chapter at least.