Just hanging around

Aylas pov:

I came home with still a big smile on my face which hasn't disappeared since this morning.
I quickly go and take a shower.
I still can't believe he invited me with them. He is so cute I just can't. This feeling is just so beautiful.

After the shower I got ready. I wore my basic jeans and a cute top with some accessories. I putted on some mascara , blush , highlighter and lipgloss.
I wore my shoes and just waited for his message, while all I could think about, was him.
He texted that they will be here in 5.

The time came and I went downstairs. They've came with two cars and I didn't know in which one he is in, so just hoped that the car I entered is where he also is.
___

Pedris pov:

As she entered I could immediately smell her beautiful hair. I looked at her an said "hi". "Hey" she said."you look pretty, I guess you putted on the mascara that isn't really necessary for your beauty"I said. Fuck what did I just say? I thought I said that in my mind and not laud.
"Thank you"she said smiling. Till we arrived to the city center we talked about boring stuff just to chit chat yk.
We got off the car and started walking. "So I guess we will go for a shopping tour" I said.

Everyone kind of separated in small groups and we both just kind of stayed together, I was clearly not leaving her soooo and it looked like she also wanted to stay by my side.

We went in a few shops and we had a lot of fun. In h&m we accidentally got lost in the kids section we both laughed and putted on some kids caps to just take some stupid pictures. "This will be my new home-screen"  I said proudly. "And I will put this one as my Home Screen" she said pointing at another picture of us.

Then everyone texted that they're done with shopping so we met them outside in front of the car. They all discussed where we should go next except me, the only thing I could really do at this moment was to look at her.

Then they've decided to go to a club. " oh I don't really do that stuff. I will just go home then" ayla explained. Everyone was okay with that and they all entered the car to drive her back home. She was about to sit down as I took her hand and kind of pushed her out and she turned around. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Just come with me" I said with a smile on my face.
Thankfully she followed me. I told the others to drive to the club. I took her to an alley which was nearby while I still held her hand.
We stopped walking and so did she put her hand out of mine. "What is it? What are you doing?" She questioned. "Calm down, it's just I don't like clubs either. So I thought maybe we could go somewhere else... just you and me..of course only if you want to." I replied. "Oh, well sure we could do that" she answered.
In this narrowly alley we were very close to each other, face to face, the tension was kickinggg and after she finished her sentence we just locked our eyes in each other's when suddenly her phone rang and ruined the moment. I roll my eyes as she takes her phone out and she says "it's my mom,I need to answer this". She picks up and talks "-Hi mamá. ¿Qué es? Yeah I'm outside right know can't talk a lot. Yes mum I'm with a friend. And no it's a girl. Okay mum I need to hang up now-." She hangs up and we walk out of the small alley.
"A girl huh?" I ask jokingly."If I said boy she would've asked me so many questions, like are you dating and all those stupid questions yk".

We decide to go to an amusement park which is the next nearest place. We ate some popcorn and I won a plushy which I of course gave it to her. Then we rid a roller coaster. It was very scary even for me and she held my hand for a second.

Lastly we got on the ferries wheel. We both just looked into each others eyes and smiled softly as it starts to go up. I can see that she is blushing and that she got shy. She quickly tries to cover it and turns her head to the left.
Then I try to make her feel comfortable and start a conversation so that she doesn't need to be shy.
"So why don't you like clubs?" I ask. "I think it's unnecessary the only intention by going there is just to get drunk. And I also don't drink I'm religious at least I try my best" she answers. "Oh yeah, I totally agree." I say. And our eyes meet each other again. This silent is making us nervous especially her I can feel that. So to comfort her I open my phone and read the group chat of my football classmates. "They all text me how drunk they are right now" I say and she nods.
I can feel that something ruined her mood. As we go off of the wheel and I tell her to wait for me here.

I came back with a rose."Ohh being romantic and all that huh?"she jokes. "That was really not necessary" she adds. "Oh yes it was, something ruined your mood. So tell me what is it?"I ask and we start heading to a bus stop. "Nothing, it's just life I guess" she says. "Well you can talk to me about everything especially about things that bother you" I say to comfort her. "I'm glad to know that thanks, bus guy" she says with a smile and the bus comes.

We get in and take a seat next to each other. She then puts out her air pods. She offers me to listen with her to music since the ride is gonna take long. "What kind of music do you want?" She asks softly. "Any kind of song" I answer and just smile. We look to the front while we both smile as I hear the song ,,Are we still friends?" From tyler the creator.
I feel my smile growing bigger and I can't control it anymore.

She did it on purpose I just knowwww.

Then our hands touch softly in the middle of the seat, but she quickly puts her hand away which makes me wonder.
She gives me mixed feelings I'm not sure if she really feels the same..

We arrive to our bus station and go off. By the bus stop she asks "are your roommates home by now?". "Yes probably with girls" I answer while I roll my eyes. "Oh my god so sorry you need to hear that, maybe I can give you my headphones hahahaha" she jokes. "Ha ha ha so funny and helpful " I say ironically. "I think I'm gonna stay over at a hotel its just for tonight." I add."okay then. Bye I guess." She says. "It's already dark no way, I'll walk you home" I reply. "No it's really not necessary" she answers with a smile. "Come on already, don't think I'll let a girl walk home alone at night" I say. She then accepts and we start walking.

The whole way it was silent I didn't know what to talk about because the whole day I was the one who started a conversation so I didn't have any ideas left anymore.

We arrived to her door and she says "thank you, really". "Your safety is important for me" I half joke bc tbh  I meant it.
"No not just for walking me home, for inviting me and like pretty much for everything today. I hadn't had that much fun in many years. And also the amusement park was a nice idea it was also the part which I enjoyed the most. And lets not forget about the rose haha" she jokes. "Your welcome. And I need to thank you too for brighting up my day" I say with a smile on my face.
I was about to turn around and start going as I heard her say. "Uhm pedri? Don't get me wrong but do you maybe want to stay over at mine tonight? Like it's not necessary to pay for a hotel right now when you have a place to stay over right?" She asks nervously. "Thank you and also, how could I refuse a girl offering me to stay over" I say ironically. "Slow down don't get that confident immediately " she replies as we enter her apartment.

She goes to her room and I just follow her since she didn't tell me what to do. "Who said you could come to my room?" She asks. "Well you neither told me to stay in the living room..". "Always those excuses" she jokes while she gets some blankets out of her closet. "Here take these"she says and I nod. "Are you hungry or something?" She asks softly. "No,I'm not thanks" I answer. "Well I put the water jug here if you get thirsty and the bathroom is next to the door" she explains. "All right. So that's it, aren't we gonna do something else?" I ask to tease her. She rolls her eyes and says "you wish". "Hahaha I meant like a movie or something" I add. "Well here you go there is the tv you can always watch your movie" she adds with a fake smile to tease me back. She then goes to her room and I start thinking.

Oh man I don't know what is happening to me I just can't help it anymore.
I want to stop smiling around but I can't.
I want to stop complimenting her but I can't.
I want to stop thinking about her and especially stop felling for her more and more but I just can't.
I'm so lost in her, in her chocolate brown eyes.. I wonder if she also thinks about me that way. She always gives me mixed feelings I never really can define if she likes me or not. There are moments where I say ,,okay she definitely cares about me" and then there are also moments where I think ,, okay just accept it, she isn't interested in you" like why did she put her hand away that quickly? Is it maybe because she is shy or doesn't she feels comfortable with me or what?
Omg she drives me crazy. Maybe she wants to be friends first I don't know. Well, we will see.

It starts to thunder. I lay down on the couch and start closing my eyes. All of sudden I hear a voice and it's hers. " Uhm pedri?.." she asks shyly. I quickly stand up and listen to her "you good?". "Omg this is so embarrassing to ask, but..can you sleep with me..?"

_____
IM SO SORRY BUT I NEED TO DO THE MADRID THROWBACK LONGER SO THERE WILL BE ANOTHER MADRID CHAPTER I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO GO THAT LONG TOO SO SORRY