The night full of emotions

I saw ayla. We sat down to them and the moment we did ayla stood up and went to the dance plot. She didn't even said hello. I guess she really did hated that date...

Carla came to my direction and sat down next to me on purpose. First I got pissed but then realized that this could maybe make ayla jealous so I didn't pushed her away.

But why didn't ayla get out of my head? Why was she even here? Did she needed distraction too? And how does she manage to look that pretty every time?

I was about to stand up and just push her to the side and ask her what was going on, but then I saw martin starting to dance with her. Martin is my roommate which I don't like, not even a little.
Why the fuck was she dancing with him?  He started to move his hands on her waist and she wrapped her arm around his neck.
What the fuck?? What the fuck are you doing ayla?

Even we didn't get to dance like that and now she is dancing with a random guy that she met once?? Why did that made me so jealous?

Don't go there pedri, don't get jealous calm down okay just get her out of your head.

Fuck why were they giggling the whole time?

I was about to stand up and punch martin straight in his face but however I managed to calm down.

Around ten minutes later they both came back to the table. She sat down and he asked if anyone wants a drink then he went to the bar.
Ayla sat in front of me and of course I couldn't take my jealous full of madness eyes of hers.
Surprisingly she locked her eyes and kept the eye contact with no emotions at all. Usually a girl always breaks the eye contact of being to shy or whatever but this time she kept starring with no fear. I was the one who broke the eye contact.

Oh shit man she just makes me so nervous all the time. She always gets me.

Then martin came back with drinks for himself and others. He sat down next to ayla and took a sip of his drink. Afterwards I saw ayla standing up again and pulling him over to herself. "Come on martin, I want to keep dancing with you the whole night" she said as martin stands up. They both went back to the dancing plot. I got so mad.

What is she doing?? Why with martin?? Why with a jerk like him?
I know I have to control myself but I just fucking can't. She is driving me nuts. How can a girl manage to make me that nervous?

They kept dancing for like 5 minutes then I saw her going to the bathroom. I knew this was my chance to talk to her so I immediately stood up and went to the bathroom.

"What the fuck are you doing ayla? What the fuck are you doing to me?" I shout out as she turned around. "What do you mean pedri?" She asked. "What are you doing here, I thought clubs weren't your thing?". "Well I guess I'm trying to have fun as far as I can with you around me" she said proudly while she started to wash her hands. "Is that so? Am I interrupting you while you're having fun huh? What is it with you and martin? I ask. "Why do you care huh?" She asked as she splashed her wet hands to my face to tease me. "You know that he is using you to make his ex jealous right?" I shout and she turns her face to me and says "And why exactly do you give a shit about that pedri? Isn't it my thing?". "Don't ask a question which you already know the answer about, ayla." I say. "No seriously why do you worry about that, who are you pedri?? Why do you care about it that much?" She shouts as she gets step for step closer to me. "Don't go there ayla, you already now why" I respond. "No I don't pedri. I don't know why a guy which kissed another girl on his date cares about me, so tell me, because who the fuck gave you the permission to play with me like that?" She shouts and starts to push me now. I can see the pain in her eyes and the tears which are about to flow.
I realize what she saw that night and why she was acting like that lately. I quickly try to explain it by saying "No, no no it's not like that ayla believe me" I hold her arms so she stops pushing me but she just responds with an ironic laugh and starts moving towards the door.
I quickly pull her back to me and try to calm her so she listens "we were on the same school before she has always been obsessing over me and you just saw the part that she pulled me into the kiss you didn't see how I pushed her away the second our lips met. I swear to you ayla it was nothing else" I explain softly while looking in her beautiful eyes which are so full with pain and disappointment. I ask myself how couldn't I see that before. "I don't want to believe you" she says as she burst in tears and pushes me off. She goes to the sink again and leans on to that. "Just go pedri okay I-I just don't get it, you kiss another girl then you start caring about me. It just makes no sense , I don't know what to believe anymore.. I don't get why you suddenly care huh?" She asks once again I have already told her to don't ask a question she knows the answer about already. But I couldn't hold myself anymore and said
"Because I love you ayla, can't you see that huh? Can't you see the way my attitude changes when you're around and the way I get nervous because of you?.." I shout and I suppose out of the silent that it made things more awkward and uncomfortable for her so I decide to leave now. There was no response coming from her so no reason to stay. I got my answer now.

But than I feel her hand pushing me back and then she just grabs my neck and pulls me into a kiss. Then I look at her eyes confused and she just gives me the ,,I allow you" eyes and I push her lips back into mine.
After the kiss I give her a kiss on her cheek and she hugs me.
With her face on my chest she whispers "love you too bus guy" I feel her smile growing big on my chest then she takes a look at me. I'm still so confused I really thought she was uncomfortable with my response. "So do you believe me with carla now? I'm really so sorry about it can you forgive me?" I ask softly. "It's all right pedri. But can you forgive me with all that martin stuff?" She asks. I just kiss her. "I suppose that as a yes?" She responds. "Now that I know why you did it it's okay ayla. I understand." I say as I smile.

"Omg we were in here for so long now I can't imagine what they think about us rn." She says. "Lets just go away from here" I say and hold her hand.

We walk to the table she then quickly gets her bag and we just go to the car of my roommate. "Did you saw their face, they looked so confused" she jokes and I laugh.
In the car I say it's a surprise where we are heading and I just lend my hand on her thigh.
We drove to a football field nearby.
__________

I know this part is a little complicated but I didn't know how else to write it sooo