Is that..?..

"Ayla could you please borrow me one of your oversized shirts please?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Coming." She answered and made her way to get a shirt for me.

"There you go" she said handing out a black T-shirt as she came to the bathroom to me.

When she was about to leave the bathroom I decided to ask her about to hoodie...

It's probably nothing but it just made me uncomfortable, yk the idea of this hoodie belonging to pedri?...

"Ayla.."

"What's wrong?" She responded turning back to me.

"Does this hoodie belong to pedri?"

"-No.No. Why would it? Gavi are you seriously asking me this rn?!? How do you dare ask me something like this? I thought we were through this
I mean-"

"Ayla chill...I'm sorry I just- I thought for a second- never mind, you're right I'm sorry there is no excuse for me to think like that. Accusing you for something like that, again was wrong amor."

"Yeah okay, it's okay. It's a popular hoodie gavi. Never think like that about pedri and me ever again please."

"Yes I won't, don't worry..."

After that weird conversation I wore the T-shirt and then we went to pedri again.

I'm so stupid. I seriously have some trust issues. I feel like I'm ruining our relationship like that, for such stupid things omg.
________________

Pedris POV:

"You guys all right?" I asked the two of them as they both sat down again.

"Yeah" they both responded in sync.

The rest of the night I think you can imagine how awkward it was.

There was even this one time where I just wanted to leave.
It was when we were watching a film and Gavi just couldn't let go of her, of ayla. He kept putting his arm around her shoulder and tried to like hug her.
I was so pissed.
I couldn't keep watching this so I just said "gavi I think it's time for us to leaver now".

"Nah man the film isn't over yet"

"Now." I yelled, standing up. I was so angry as I said.

"Bro what's wrong with you?" He questioned. And ayla already gave me a "tf are you doing" look.

"It's late and we have a game tomorrow, you know that it's important"

"Oh shit right. Okay." He answered, quickly standing up and giving ayla a quick kiss before we left.

At home I just went to my room and told gavi that I'll go to sleep.
I just didn't want to see him tonight anymore.

The next day we got ready and made our way to the training center since our game tonight isn't at home, we have to take the bus.

Ayla also came with us but thankfully she sat with her father in the bus and not next to gavi because my eyes couldn't handle that more.

We arrived to a hotel and to rest before the game.

After about an hour we drove to the stadium for the game. But this time gavi was sitting next to ayla..

"Gavi should I sit with my dad again? Don't you think it's better if you sit with pedri instead? Idk maybe you guys could talk about some tactics or something?"

"Nah amor I want to sit with you. I had enough of pedri." He answered.

The way he keeps on trying annoys me so muchhh

"Okay then" ayla, my Love responded feeling so uncomfortable and upset for me.

I hate this so much damn it

_____

In the locker room Gavi notices my bracelet.

"Wow nice bracelet bro. Where did you get it?"

"Thanks. It was from a fan."
I just wished instead of being forced to say that I could say that it was supposed to be an engagement ring, a promise ring, for us, for me and ayla, for his likely gf..
But no. I couldn't.

The game began and then joao felix scored and also joao cancelo.

After the game ended ayla came to us and congratulated us for the win. It was hard to watch them hug, but suddenly she also hugged me?

It was one of the best feelings in the world, feeling her again, my amor, my life, feeling her in my arm again especially after all those moments they had with gavi which were driving me insane.
Smelling her beautiful her again.
I needed that.

Afterwards we all made our way with the other players to the bus again and drove to the hotel to rest.
__________________
Aylas POV:

I was in gavis room for a while but then this uncomfortable feeling that I have to check on pedri was bothering me the whole time, so I decided to go.

"I'll be right back I'm gonna check on my dad quickly"

"All right amor" he answered and I left.

Pedris hotel room was right next to gavis so I didn't have to walk a lot.
I knocked and he opened.

"Ayla what are you doing here its too dangero-" before he could even finish his sentence I stopped him with a kiss and then quickly closed the door.

"I came to check on you amor I was so worried and I missed you" I said as I hugged him tightly.

"I missed you too mi vida and I'm all right I think I'm getting more used to seeing you two together like that" he responded giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Ahhh I love this man so muchh

"Okay now that I know that you're all right I should better get going before he starts questioning where I've been"

"Okay amo-" he was interrupted by a knock.

Fuck

"Fuck" 

"Do you think its gavi?" I asked

"No, I don't know. Just wait whoever it is I'll send him off stay behin the wall"

"Okay" I answered

I could hear him opening the door and I tried to take a careful look.

"Hey man what are you doing?" I heard alejandro asking.

Thankfully it was alejandro.

"Nothing I was about to sleep actually"
Pedri answered to him still kind of holding the door closed.

"Ah okay just wanted to say that we are chilling in ansus room with the other boys sooo if you want to you can come later"

"Alright I will come late-" pedri was about to answer as he got interrupted by alejandro

"Is that ayla?"

Fuck