Sneaky mode?

I ruined everything ayla, I made something stupid.
I thought if I'd tell you that I don't love you anymore I would've made things easier for you but I clearly did things worse. Seeing you in pain is the thing that I can't handle okay. Now I caused more pain to you and I'm so sorry amor. It was the last thing I wanted to reach really. How could I ever stop loving you?" I said and then I explained her everything.

"Agh pedri what the fuck did you do?" She questions desperately and then I start explaining everything, why I did it and that I thought I'd made it easier for her by leaving her. I ask for her forgiveness.

"I know you would never hurt me on purpose, it's okay amor. I get it. And I love you so much, for doing all this, hopping to just to make me feel better. I can't believe you did that whole thing up just to make the decision for me easier."

Then I hug her, it's been a while since the last time she was in my arms. Ohh man I can't explain how much I needed that, needed her.

With her face buried in my chest she tells "I don't care about my father anymore pedri. I will pull myself together to do the best for our relationship from now on I'm not gonna mind him anymore because I'd rather let my father find out then not being with you. I'm gonna stop feeling guilty about being with the most perfect person on this planet, I don't care about my fathers thoughts.
I love you so much I can't just leave you. I can't handle being separated with you again". " He won't find out okay we will be very careful, but no matter what nothing will get to put us apart okay?" I ask. "Nothing will" she replies and gives me the prettiest look that she can make with those eyes. "Don't worry about your father we will go through this together, we will still manage to be happy like in Madrid we just need to do it secretly thats all." I say and she just gives me a kiss on my cheek and nods.

"Oh shit I told my mum that I'm not feeling well and she texted she is going to come over after the dinner" she shouts as the door bells.
She pulls me to the back of the door from the laundry room and opens the door.

Her mum comes in and thankfully suspects nothing at all. Ayla explains that she is all right again and tells her to not worry, her mother leaves afterwards. I come out of the room and make my way to her.

"That was close" she says and I laugh. "That's not funny pedri, we just talked about being more careful?". "Yeah love, it's just seeing you so nervous and confused is so cute" I respond and she rolls her eyes.
"Where is even your ring?" she asks and search's my pockets.

She founds it and puts the hair tie ring on my finger again. I just smile and kiss her forehead. "Yeah well about that,.. soon I will get us new ones, realll ones and we'll redo this whole engagement thing" I say. "Lets hope so."

"I have a game tomorrow amor. Tell your father that you want to come with him. I need you there." I say as we walk towards the door. "I will be there don't worry. Now sleep well tonight, you need to be well rested for tomorrow." She answers and I kiss her cheek and make my way to the car.

We need to be more careful, now that we are going to sneak around. I really hope this time she really will be happy last time we did she wasn't yk

Match day:

The match is about to start. We are playing against Atlético Madrid.

We are about to go to the pitch as I see ayla and xavi passing by us.
I had to look at her and we had small eye contact I can tell that she is smiling now.
I tried to held my smile back good as possible but to be honest I don't think that really worked out.
It's time and we all make our way to the pitch and the match starts.
The whole time I couldn't avoid her eyes, the eyes of the girl next to my coach.

The first half was almost finished with no goals but lucky Dembele scored last minute.

We all went to the locker rooms cheering. Then xavi made a quick talk.
Afterwards me and gavi went to the pitch with the others.
Second half was about to start and before that I took a look at my girl. I saw how shy she got and I couldn't help it but smile.

In the 80th minute I scored with an assist from gavi. He kissed my shoulder again
This stupid boy always does that and people start making ship edits from us.

After we all hugged I saw my girl with the biggest smile ever on her face.

The match ended 2-0.
In the locker room gavi asked me " I'm glad seeing you smile again after that night. What is it that made your mood? I have a small feeling that this happiness cause isn't just about your goal, tell me I'm wrong".
"Nothing, just your kiss baby" I joke and everyone starts to laugh. Gavi just rolls his eyes.

Everyone left finally I've waited for this moment for so long, now I can text ayla to come.
Xavi is talking to his boss now so we have time.

She came in nervously and I gave her a hug. "You did great bus guy I'm proud of you" she said while giving me a big kiss on my cheek. "Seriously? It's been two years now where does that bus guy coming from again?" I respond rolling my eyes. "You are still just a bus guy for me" she says. "Hmm is that so?" I say as my lips touch hers. "Mhm" she mumbles. "Or you're just jealous because of gavis kiss right?". "Maybe, maybe not" she responds. "He wants to meet you.".
"Wait you told him about me?" she asks. "No not at all but I want you to know him, he is a big part of my life I'd love the idea of the two important persons of my life getting to know each other." I answer.
"Agh pedri you know right, I'd like to keep our relationship just for us, for now. Lets just wait a bit more." She says. "We can trust him amor.". "I know corazón, I do but isn't it better to tell him later I feel like we have to get used to this whole situation first?" She questions. "All right sweetheart".
"I need to get going now, I told my father I'll be waiting in the car." She says and gets going.

I really do want them to meet, but I also get it, she needs time to get used to this ,,secret relationship" first and then when she feels ready I will make them meet each other. I gotta be patient for now.
____________
Boring chapter, sorry