Birthday party

The rest of the night me and gavi didn't talk.

We drove home and still no words coming out of his mouth so I knew that he expected an apology from me.

Before we got off of the car "hey gavi listen, I'm sorry for tonight for pretty much ruining it for you. I didn't mean it yk it was just a stupid joke".

"You do realize how you humiliated me in front of everyone right?"

"I know I'm sorry. Its just my girlfriend and I had a fight before the dinner so I was in bad mood the whole night and when I become the opportunity to somehow get my madness out of someone it was you."

"Okay Pedri let's just go in now"

The next morning it was gavis birthday so I congratulated him and we kind of fixed the issue between us. We had bc we are celebrating his birthday tonight he doesn't know yet, me and ayla were the one's which planned the whole party, for him...

"I'm going to aylas see you tonight maybe we could play fifa yk it's my birthday so you owe me that"
Gavi said, as he was about to leave.

"Fine but don't start crying if you lose."
_____________________
Aylas POV:

Gavi came home to me and I congratulated him for his birthday, kissed him.

"Can you help me with picking a film out to watch" he shout from the living room as I was finishing the last small touches from his cake in the kitchen.

"Cominggg"

We started watching a film and suddenly it knock on the door. I prayed that hopefully it wasn't pedri who came while I stood up to open the door.

Thankfully it wasn't pedri. It was the delivery man he handed me a flower bouquet out and then left.

There was a note but before I even got to read eat gavi asked who is was that knocked.

"It was the delivery man he brought flowers" I answered.

"From who?"

"Ehh..From one of your fans I guess"

"Why would they send you the flowers for my birthday and not to my house?"

"Maybe they don't know your adress amor, how should I know??"

"You are right love, come let's continue the film"

"Okay I will be back in one minute just meed to find a vase for the flowers."

I made way to the bathroom with that vase excuse but what I really wanted to do was reading the note that came with the flowers. I quickly had to hide them in my pocket before gavi reads it.
____________________________________
"I always held my promises, like this one which I made at my last night in madrid. Did you held your promise from that night? The promise that people give each other when they get engaged, as soon as I gave you that stupid ring?

I promised you that I would buy you flowers every time I notice that something is bothering you, making you sad. I promised I would do that even if we break up.
We broke up and I still sent you these flowers because I noticed once again that your are not happy ayla, you are not happy like that I can see it, you know that you aren't.

You're lying to me and yourself.

Pedri
____________________________________
Omg

The promise he made in Madrid.

Tears immediately hit me

I can't believe that he actually held that promise, even after I broke his heart that way?