Matchday?

I woke up in the most prettiest man's arms. I take a minute just to admire him, I love enjoying his messy hair aghh.

I then make my way to the bathroom. I wash my face, do my skin care and then I brush my teeth.

Of course I see a sleepy pedri coming to my direction. "Morning hermosa" he says coming over to me. "Morning amor" I say and laugh. "Why you laughing?" He asks seriously. "It's your hair, I love it when it's so messy".

"Let me just fix this a little" I say as I turn my face to him, start touching his hair. He just smiles still with sleepy eyes. He then gives me a quick kiss whilst I'm still doing his hair. "Eww pedri I still have my morning breathe" I say as he lifts me up to the sink and gives me another kiss. "I don't care. You can't blame me okay it's your fault. I can't stay still whenever you touch my hair. I can't focus". "Hmm, so do I make you nervous?" I ask whilst my hands are still in his hair. "Mhm, all the time. I don't know how, how you do this every time like how do you manage to make me that nervous even though we were already together for two years. I still get nervous as much as I got nervous by the time we first met." He whispers. "Hmm is that so. Well you make me freak out too every time you look into my eyes with those chocolate brown eyes" I whisper as I get off the sink and start moving to the door slowly. "That's nice to now. Now I know how to freak you out hihi" he says. "Now go get ready, take your shower perry. You know where your clothes are in my closet. I will make breakfast ready" I say. "How could I refuse such an offer, which my woman makes breakfast for me aghh" he says as I walk out of the bathroom with a big smile on my face.

I made pancakes and now I'm waiting for pedri to come.
"Hurry up" I shout. "Coming, just couldn't find my clothes, you hid it so good from your mother" he jokes and sits down at the table.

After the breakfast I clean up the dishes as I feel his hands on my waist once again. "You really can't let go off me" I joke. "Well how could anyone, ever? But do you need any help amor?" He asks. "No corazón, I'm almost done. Go get ready for training.". "I don't have training today, instead I have a game later, you're coming right?" He questions. "I will come with my father, so be careful around him don't make me giggle.". "I will give my best" he jokes and I finish cleaning.

"So we have still time till the match, what should we do?" He asks. "I don't know amor, I would say let's go out but I feel like it's too risky". "Hmm then lets just go to the park nearby your house it's always empty. After we can get coffee from the cafeteria on the end of the street" he suggests. "Good idea perry. Imma go get ready now" I say walking to my room.

He comes with me. He can't live without me for real.

In my room he picks a cute dress out of my closet and says "here wear this. I love this color on you". "Well if you love it then how could I not wear it?" I say and go to the bathroom to get changed.

After I changed I went back to the bedroom where pedri was sitting on my bed. "Hermosaaaa.." he mumbled impressed.
I then started blushing and went to my makeup table. I was about to put some mascara on but pedri said " No need for that. I say that all the time, today you'll listen to me". "Fine. But before the match I will put it on" I say he then nods.

In the park there was really no one almost. So he held my hand and kissed it.

We sat down on a bench for a while and talked a little. I then lend my head on his shoulder and we both just smiled and kind of enjoyed this relaxing time.

Afterwards we slowly made our way back home. He left earlier because he had to go to his house before so he could get his jersey and stuff.

I got ready too. I wore a white top and blue low rise baggy jeans.
My father calls me to come down now.

In the car we talked a little then we arrived to camp nou. We are a little early too because my father is the couch yk. So yeah my father told me to wait in the hallway he went to the locker room to check on the players. The first one to come out was pedri and gavi. He immediately looked at me and we both tried not to smile so bad.
They both passed by me then the other players also came. We all went to the tunnel like were you are about to go on the pitch. The players were all lined up.
Me and my father went to the front there was also gavi and pedri. "Hey you two. So I came here with my daughter once again. Uh pedri you both already met before right?" My father questions. Yeah papá he met me before..
It was so fucking akward agh

Pedris POV:

My hands started to sweat while they both stood in front of me and xavi asked me if we met before with ayla. Yes we did coach, trust me we did... Of course I didn't say that, instead I responded with "yeah we did, once"."ah yes papa we did, and also hi pedri. Oh wait I think you have something in your hair" ayla said moving her hands to my hair?
What the fuck was she doing?

She touches my hair and I immediately get more nervous. This woman knows exactly what she is doing to me rn. She just wants to tease me on purpose. She knows I can't control myself with her hands in my hair, but I need to calm. Pedri focus, just focus bro.
"Ah thanks" I respond with a fake smile.
Then xavi and her start walking to the pitch. I know she has this proud smile on her face rn just because she managed to make me nervous within a few seconds. Aghh this woman is driving me crazy.

The game starts now. In the 12th minute lewy scored an such incredible goal with an assist from balde. The other team was close to score two times too but ter stegen saved our ass like always.

The first half is about to end but then I score with an assist from gavi. He immediately jumps on to me and hugs me. Of course I took a look at ayla too, I could tell from her smile that she is proud.

After we celebrate my goal the first half is already over.
We are in the tunnel making our way to the locker room now as xavi and ayla come to us. "Nice goal pedri" xavi says. "Yeah it was so damn good" ayla says she couldn't hold her self I guess. Xavi coughs. "Well Thank you, you are a good supporter I guess even though you don't wear our jersey." "That's right honey, why don't you wear a jersey? The media will criticize me now" xavi jokes. "I don't have any papá" ayla says annoyed. "Well take mine then. I'm gonna get changed anyway" I say and take off my shirt, standing there without anything on my upper body handing my shirt to her.

She was so starringggg

Yes okay maybe I did it on purpose just to make her nervous as well like she did to me before. I just had to take my revenge back from the tunnel right? I had to smile as I saw how shocked she starred at my bare chest. I could feel how nervous she got as I pass by her she whispered "puta" I went to the locker room I left her there with xavi she now has to focus herself before xavi gets what is going on.

Well don't mess with pedri right? I definitely made her regret that she touched my hair back there. My revenge is taken now.

Aylas POV:

Asshole I swear. How could he do this to me. I tried my best to calm down. MY BEST. Just imagine a half naked pedri standing right in front of you, how could you stay calm? But I already could feel my father starring at me. I quickly fold. "Well Imma go back to the bench.." I say gulping and he nods.
He went to the boys and I sat down again.

Second half is about to stat now and my father comes back to me. The players run to the field and the crowd gets more louder.
The game starts now and I just start watching my man.

Suddenly I see my man on the floor, full in pain.

__________
It gets more difficult to find a fitting headline helppp