One last time ,,Madrid dream"

Aylas pov:
We spent the whole night playing football, at least I tried. We had so much fun. I felt like everything was so perfect I wish it will last forever.

He drove me home and I immediately fell asleep.

Time skip

The next days we were officially in a relationship. We set everything clear with the others (carla and martin).

Pedris pov:

Two perfect years of my life were over. I have spent such indescribable days with the love of my life.
Ayla is just perfect, literally perfect.
I love her so much words can't even describe.
She is so beautiful.
I've always gave my best as a boyfriend as well.
We are so happy together I hope we will last forever. She is really the person I want to spend my whole life with.

So today is the day that I go back to Barcelona. I arranged a contract with Fc Barcelona that as soon as I get back I will start playing for them once again.

I haven't told ayla yet I will just surprise her in Barcelona. I'm sure she will be surprised if she finds out that I will play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.

We haven't talked today yet. I've told her that I probably won't have time because of packing and she just agreed with that but I of course saw in her eyes that it is interrupting her and I know things have been bothering her these last days so I will surprise her tonight before I head to the airport.

Aylas pov:

There was literally nothing bothering our relationship. It was just like a dream, our Madrid dream.
Especially pedri, my favorite bus guyyy
He is just like the perfect man, boyfriend yk. He makes me happy, comfortable just like a perfect person. I give my best to make him feel that way too.
I love waking up next to those brown eyes and I enjoy having the opportunity to look at them every time.
He is fr the cutest, sometimes he just comes to my place randomly with some flowers and like with stuff I like.
If he realizes that something is bothering me he immediately gives his best to make me feel all right, he always finds a way to make me smile. Once he even made lego flowers for me aggh I can't with this man.

Time went by and 2 pretty years of my life were over. It was the last day before pedri flew back to barcelona. I'm flying back to Barcelona tomorrow but I told pedri I will be back in two days. I want to surprise him tomorrow.
We aren't going to meet today so I will probably chill in bed the whole day.

Later  I got a message from pedri

Perry <3

Hi amor what are you doing?

Nothing mi corazón, just chilling
And you, are you done with packing?

Yes I'm and now I want you to come down.

What the hell pedri wdym come down??

What could I mean with that amor just come down now.

Omg are you serious rn pedri? You really came??

Yes amor I did, hurry up now

I'm coming corazón

____

I started to run down the stairs . I haven't seen him for like a few days now I was so happy that he came.
I hugged him so tightly until he started to beg for me to let go so he can breathe.

"I've missed you so much I couldn't go before seeing you one last time amor" he said as he kissed my forehead. "I've missed you too. I was sad the whole day." I responded and he handed me a rose out "it was the only thing I could find around this time" he said. "Aww pedri you know you don't have to do this all the time. It's really not necessary" I say as I smile at him." It's worth seeing you smile corazón. Lets go to this one park nearby." He said and I nodded. We sat down on a bench in the park.

It was lightened by the moon and one street lamp. I lend my head on his shoulder and asked "how do you know when I don't feel good?" "Wdym?" He asked softly. "Whenever I feel bad you buy me flowers it's always what you do when I'm sad" I replied. "I can see it through your eyes amor. Flowers always help at least a little to make your smile appear again. I promise you I will do this every time, when I see that you are bothered by something" he says. "Even if we break up?" I ask. "What makes you think that we ever will? But yeah even then, I promise.
Amor I know you're scared that things will change in Barcelona, but I promise you it won't. I will give my best that nothing gets different between us okay? Please don't bother yourself with those thoughts." He says and it gets silent for a minute. I turn my head to his direction and look at his eyes and say "I really don't know how you know me so well, but yes pedri I'm scared that things will change but I also know that it's not a big deal for us at all because I have you by my side. I love you so much you don't even know" I say and try to relax him.
I give him a kiss on his cheek and lean my head back at his shoulder and we both smile.
Suddenly he stands up and offers me his hand so I stand up too.

"What are you doing?" I ask curiously. He doesn't answer and just takes both of my hands and looks deep in my eyes.
I start to smile with a questioning look as he slowly starts to kneel down and then asks "do you want to marry me ayla?". "Pedri.." I start to mumble shockingly and he immediately interrupts me "I know we are young and all that and that I have the worst timing ever, but I just want to make it sure for you that we are gonna last forever, even in Barcelona amor. Nothing will change among us there. I want you to sleep in peace tonight. We don't need to marry immediately amor lets just get ,,engaged" here no one needs to know but us, it's our promise right? Just so that you know how strong my love will be even in Barcelona, so that you can stop caring about those bad thoughts" he tells and I just take a second to realize everything he does just so I can sleep well without worrying tonight.

Ahh how I love this man...
Can you imagine what he just did? He just made sure that he wants to marry me one day, that he wants to spend the rest of his life with meee

" ..Of course I will pedri, of course but you don't even have rings right. No engagement without rings" I joke but he is just so cute. He rips a thread from his sweater and rolls it around my finger. "There you go corazón" he says.

Now I needed something for him and then I decide to put my hair tie around his finger. After that I looked up to him and just smiled. He then gave me a kiss on my forehand and just hugged me. "I love you" he whispered. "I love you pedri, so much. I love how you always do the best for me" I respond. "Anything for you amor" he says and takes a look at the time. "I need to go now before I miss my flight love" he says and turns around to run. "Wait" I shout and kiss him and hug him tightly. As if we won't see each other in a few days again.
I just know even those a few days will make me miss those eyes.

Pedris pov:

I'm in the car now on my way to the airport. I know I'm so random and have really bad timings but when I'm around her it's all I can reach. I forget everything when I'm around her and to see her smiling is the reason I'm living for. So it was so important for me to make sure she sleeps in peace tonight. I wanted to make sure for her that nothing will change in Barcelona.
It's okay we can remake this whole engagement thing if she wishes. For now on she is my fiancé hihi.

I get in the plane and it takes off

"Throwback" ended
_____
Agh I know it's a lot to like ,,process" and it doesn't really makes sense and it's way tooooo random with the ,,engaging" part but I wanted to impress their love for each other and like how strong it is yk
And also the Madrid throwbacks are over so we are getting more into the main part of the story
ANDDD OF COURSE THANK YOU FOR 100 READS I HOPE THAT I WILL MAKE THE OTHER UPCOMING CHAPTERS WORTH FOR YOU <3