What is happening?

Pedris POV:

I'm on my way back home to gavi. I don't know what all this is. What is happening? I was so sure that nothing would've change here in Barcelona and that things would even get better but now all of sudden I find out that my coach is my fiancés father? What the hell? In which way could things get worse?

Aylas words hurt me too. I get her I really do but she thinks we aren't that strong to go through this? How could she think that? And how could she just say ,,leave" so cold? Was I being egoistic? I think I forgot to put myself in her situation. I can't imagine what kind of a big burden that is for her. I only thought about my situation and not hers. I start to realize how hard it must be for her. She kind of needs to choose now. I don't want to put her in a situation where she has to choose between her father and me. I need to think of a way where she doesn't get hurt.

As I arrive home I immediately go to bed.

It's the next morning now, the whole night I couldn't sleep because I know she couldn't sleep either.
Come on pedri you need to solve this problem, for us, for her. Think.

I then go to the bathroom and take a shower, after the shower I put on a basic sweatshirt and sweatpants.

I then walk down to the kitchen to eat something. Gavi wasn't at home he stayed over at alejandros because they had an interview together yesterday it was late and then they just stayed over at ales.

I wanted to finish my breakfast quickly so I could go to ayla before the training later.
I wanted to make sure she is doing all right.
I drove to her house and knocked.

Aylas POV:

I couldn't sleep the whole night. I felt so bad for telling him just leave omg.
But I think I finally know what to do. I can't really tell I'm sure of this but there isn't another option available for us.

As I was on the couch, it knocked. I quickly opened it and it was pedri. I couldn't be happier than seeing him.
„Hey amor, I know I shouldn't come so spontaneously, but I just needed to check on you before my training.." he mumbled. I just pushed him inside and hugged him. "Pedri, I'm so glad you came after I sent you away I didn't dare to text you. I'm so sorry what I did was so stupid. It would've been better if we both thought about this situation together." I say nervously. "Hey, it's fine corazón. I just want to make sure you know what you want to do now." He responds.

We go to the living room and sit down on the couch. "You were right yesterday. It's not that of a big deal right. We will continue everything like we did before we just need to be more careful with the media and especially my dad. We will go through this there is not another option." I say. "Yeah thats good. But you should also know I don't want to put you in a position where you feel uncomfortable with ." "Don't worry amor." I say as I give him a kiss on his cheek. "I need to get going now. See you tonight then?" He asks. "Yes. Have fun amor" I answer. He gives me a kiss on my forehead and starts walking to the door.

Time skip

Pedris POV:

Its been one week now. This week was full of shit. We just had training not any games. But the most shitty part is that ayla is acting all weird. I knew this would go wrong. She is clearly not comfortable with sneaking around she feels guilty I think,  and she is always stressed. 

Yesterday I asked her if she still wants to that whole secret relationship stuff and she completely freaked out.
She yelled at me that everything is fine and why it wouldn't be. I tried to calm her but she ended up wanting me to leave, again. I feel so bad because I promised her that everything would be fine like always, like in Madrid and in Barcelona too but now I can't do anything but watching her being so unhappy and upset.
I broke my promise. I can't do this to her anymore. She feels like she is betraying her dad I can see that in her eyes she is always so caring and overthinking. I don't know what to do now. I don't want to be nearby her if she feels bad for being with me. I can't and I won't do this to her. I think I know what I have to do now.