Telling him the truth?

Aylas POV:

I'm at home now.
After the dinner with gavi which was quite nice, we drove home with the taxi. Of course a lot of paparazzis were there and took pictures of us together, holding hands.

 Of course a lot of paparazzis were there and took pictures of us together, holding hands

(Just imagine lol)

Gavi drove home to pedri and I came back home, meanwhile this picture went viral on the meadia..

I don't want to know how pedri feels like right now..
I hate it, I hate this whole thing but what can I do?
Ughhh it is just so hard

Pedris POV:

Gavi just came home from the dinner.
I really don't want to see his face right now, especially after the pictures of them together getting out from the restaurant that I saw.
I know gavi doesn't deserve this, none of this is his fault, he doesn't even know anything, but I can't just act like nothing happened around him, but I will however try, I have to at least.
So I make my way downstairs to him.
"Hey, your back." I say. "Yes, hi." He responded.
"Sooo ehm gavi, I think we shouldn't be like this you know. I know things haven't been working out the best lately, but I still don't want us to be like this, I want to change it so I made the decision to tell you everything.."

It's time to tell him the truth before anything gets worse. I'm gonna tell him everything, he deserves to know, besides it'll make things a lot easier for the three of us. No matter how much this will hurt him, his feelings towards ayla I gotta do this before things are getting more and more deeper and complicated.

Before it already gets too late to tell the truth.

"Well okay.. but agh before that I need to tell you something. I can't hold it back anymore hihi" He shouts full of happiness and a big smile I just nod and smile.
"Well as you know I planned on asking ayla out tonight but I couldn't, instead something much more beautiful happened.." he starts. I wonder what is that made him that happy?

"We both made the decision to be friends so this whole fake dating thing stops being that awkward yk. She opened the subject first she said we should be friends and that I can open up to her, that's gotta mean something right? That means she kind of likes me too right? Well she also gave advice and stuff to me, we talked a lot and aghhh mannnn I love her.. She is the definition of perfect."

Oh wow. This was the definition I used for ayla too "perfect".

I don't know what to say right now. He just told me how insanely she loves her so how could I destroy his happiness by telling him the truth?
I guess it's not the right time again.. I can't tell him the truth, but I will have to come up with a fake story so he believes me everything is all right. Otherwise he will keep asking me about what made me like that, what made me "change" my mood.

"Ah really? How nice of you two slowly getting to know each other more. Maybe you were right today, maybe she really is a nice person andd the right person for you. Well I'm happy for you hermano, I really am. I hope she will make you happy too then.." I say giving him a soft smile.

" thanks man. You know I really missed this, talking to you"

"Yeah me too. Now let me tell you about the things I have been keeping from you..
So there has been this girl, you know the one I told you before. I thought I loved her but I guess I didn't, thing's didn't work out between us and we just decided to end it. That was the night when I shout "I'm not the lover type I guess" . But guess what we have started to see each other again. It's going good lately she is just a little shy to meet you yet, but she will soon. The reason I wasn't ready to tell you was because I didn't wanted to look like a stupid boy who couldn't let go of this one girl. I was too scared that you would think like that about me yk I told you that I don't love her anymore but the next day I was in front of her house, just think how stupid and dump I looked."

"Woah pedri man, what shall I say. First of all you need to know I will never judge you like that and I would never think like that about you. Make sure of that bro. And second of all I think you really like her and maybe you really shouldn't give up, so I think it's a good think you went to her door the next day hahahahaha. Well I hope then that things will work out good between you two and that I will get to meet this girl who screwed my bros head lately" he joked.

"Yeah. Soon you'll.." I said laying down on the couch.

The rest of the night we both just played FIFA.

I love that we kind of fixed this situation.
It feels so nice to be with gavi like that again, like we used to be back when I wasn't in Madrid yet.
Yes I know by still lying to him I will never feel a 100% like we used to be with him, but I can't just tell him, not right now after he told me how much he loves her. The worst part is I don't know when the right time will come.

It's the next day now and I just got ready for training. We had breakfast together and then made our way to todays training session.

After our training I texted ayla
____________________________________
Mi vida <3

Hey amor what are you doing

Nothing much
Just missing you yk ☹️

Me toooo
Then I will come over training just finished now😋

Yesss omgg
Tell gavi you're going over to a friends house or something
Me and gavi have to go out tomorrow because of this stupid fake dating thing 😐

Okay see you love

💞
_________________

"Gavi, after I drive you home I will go over to a friend" I said in the car.
"A friend..we both know that you're talking about a female "friend" right?" He said teasing me and I rolled my eyes.
"Have fun then, but don't be late. I still want to play Fifa tonight"."All right". I responded.

"And one day, introduce her to me!" He shout leaving the car.

I then made my way to aylas house.

"Heyy" ayla said opening the door and hugging me immediately. "Hi mi amor" I said as we went inside.
"Before we go out or something I want to talk to you about gavi.." she started.