What now?

22:30 I'm at home now but I can't stop thinking about what gavi said. What did I miss? I want answers now, how can I be patient till tomorrow?

While I was on the couch, my phone rang. It was 23:50 who would call me at that time?

It was ayla. At first I hesitated to pick up, but I just had so many questions. I needed to pick up.

A: Thankfully you picked up, I hope I didn't wake you up.
P: What the fuck do you want now, ayla?
A: I just need to talk to you pedri. Please it's important.
P: so you need to talk to me while sleeping next to my fucking best friend? Just stop playing with my head ayla and just hang the fuck up.
A: No pedri I'm not. Don't you get it, it's important. Besides gavi is asleep.
P: Does he know you call me when he sleeps? Does he know the pictures that you keep?
The pictures that you had as your home screen once?
A: pedri..god it's not like that. See, you just misunderstand everything you don't even let me explain.
P: fine. Okay fuck fine. I'm coming.
A: wait what right now?
P: well I can't sleep otherwise.
A: okay, right.
P: I will text you, so you can come down.
A: okay. Be careful

We hang up and I immediately drive to her house. I know I should wait till tomorrow, but I just can't because even if it's the smallest hope that I have left that this shit is not true, I need to hold on to it. If I let go, I can't handle the fact that she never loved me okay?

As I arrive I text her and just wait.

I see her coming towards me, she wants to hug me but I just back off and turn my head to the left.

"Well.. it's the first time we are completely alone after what happened with my father and I can't even hug you? What happened to us pedri?" Ayla says with tears filling in her eyes, with pain in her beautiful eyes.
"I-I don't know ayla, you tell me." I say and it's just silent.
She is trying not to burst into tears so bad.
"Okay listen, let's just go to that one alley so no one catchs us. Then we can like talk all right?" I say breaking the silent. I don't want to see her cry so I try to comfort the situation.
Don't ask me why okay, even though she deserves suffering after what she did to me I still fucking love her. I can't deal with her suffering, with her being in pain.

She just nods and we make our way to this alley

"Why didn't you let me explain before pedri?" She questions. "What the hell do you expect me to do ayla, after what you did to me. Did you really think I'm gonna keep listening to you, after all of those lies, after seeing you with my best friend together?"
"What lies pedri, what lies? I never lied to you omg. I don't get it why didn't you ask. The pedri I knew would have asked first before throwing away our whole relationship. The pedri I knew wouldn't give up on us that easily and would've questioned, the pedri who loved me."

"Yeah you know, the pedri that loved you was just way too stupid, thats why. He was just way to stupid to see that the girl he was in love with, used her the whole time."

"I didn't use you? What the fuck do you mean pedri?"

"Just don't act dump ayla."

" I don't??"

"Imagine your lover telling you she has never loved you. One day after, you see him with your best friend. How would you react ayla?"

"I never said that."

"Oh come on. The message. Don't be stupid."

"Omg..No pedri, you need to stop being stupid. Did you really think I texted you that? Did you really think my father left my phone with me after he saw us together?"