"Mi vida"?

Before I'd even got the chance to check if it really was them properly, ferran put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me with him to the kitchen.

It happened so quick I didn't even know that it was really them hugging, because tbh I have already drunk a lot tonight so my eyes could've seen wrong too... but at the same time they were pretty much the only ones missing right?
__________
Aylas POV:

As we both heard ferran calling ale to the kitchen we quickly backed off from the hug.

"Shit. Did they see us?" Pedri asked.

"No I don't think so or they would come in right?"

"Let's hope and get back to the party, you go first I'll come after"

"Okay" I answered leaving the bathroom.

"There you are babe, where were you we are about to cut the cakeee finally." Gavi said.

"I was in the bathroom yk checking my make up for youu" I tried to joke so he doesn't suspect anything.

"Cool then I guess pedri needed to check on his make up too?"

Wait did he fucking catch us??

"Hahaahaha kidding because we can't find him-" gavi was interrupted by pedri, ale, eric and ferran coming from the kitchen with the cake.

"Here I'm . I was helping with the candles."

"Ohh okay thenn"

Gavi blew off the candles like a normal birthday thing. Then he opened his presents and the party continued.
_______________
Alejandros POV:

I'm not sure of what I've seen, but should I tell gavi anyways just to let him now ahh man Idk.

I decided to tell him.

"Hey gavi do you have time for a second" I told him as he was dancing with the others.

"Sure, what's up?" He questioned while we moved to a corner where no one could hear us.

"Look I don't know if it's right to tell you this but it's also not good to hide it from you.."

"Spill it out buddy"

"Okay fine.
I saw ayla and pedri, together, hugging each other IN THE BATHROOM."

It took him a second to start talking and then he told "okay, and?".

"Gavi are you listening I mean they we're close to each other, like very very close."

"Bro ale are you all right man? Like seriously why can't they hug each other? For the record they were the ones planning this whole party, my party and now you're seriously telling me this? They did this for me, just so that I get to be happy how in the earth could they ever "betray" me, "stab" me in my back?
They deserve to be proud of each other for their achievement tonight so hugging is the least weird thing bro chill out now" he said tapping my shoulder then leaving to continue dancing again.

Maybe he is right and maybe I even didn't seen them, maybe I was just too drunk.
_____________
Pedris POV:

After the party gavi was pretty much drunk so immediately fell asleep.