Guilty.

I went straight to aylas house after gavi left.
"Heyyy.." ayla said as she opened the door and hugged me immediately.

Inside, in the living room, while we just laid on the couch I asked "I assume you saw the news about us".
"Yeah, how could I not, we are everywhere pedri, whole Barcelona is talking about us.. agh I'm pretty sure gavi saw it" she said.
"Yeah , he totally did amor. He did and slammed the door at my face, saying that he is soo done with me."
"I think this time there isn't a pretext left. We, you gotta tell him the truth pedri"
"No amor, you know I can't do that to him, we have to think something up, I can't tell him everything, especially not before the whole important games." I answered.
"Yeah, okay fine. Ehh we could just tell him that we were shopping together? For him maybe?.." ayla suggested.
"Oh thats good. Actually you are a genius cariño. In a few days it's gavis birthday, I almost forgot it omg. We'll tell him that you didn't know what to buy so you asked me to help you by picking a present".
"Yesss that's so gooddd. He'll definitely believe us amor. We have everything under control now okay? So don't worry, pleaseee"
"It's okay, I know it's just I feel so guilty.." I mumbled. "Oww I knowww" ayla said giving me a kiss on my cheeks.

After that I left, in hope to find gavi, to tell him "the truth".
At home he wasn't there, but the next morning ayla texted me:

____________________________________

Mi vida <3

Amorrr gavi just came over to talk he looked so disappointed and asked me if the rumors were true and I just told him the lie that we made up. He looked very convinced and apologized that he even thought for a sec that these rumors might me true.. I feel guilty because he feels guilty :(

Good that he believed it. I know it's hard to lie to him but we have no choice amor, remember what I told you yesterday, its the worst time to tell him the truth now..
____________________________________

I then made my way to the training session. Gavi was also there and told me that he wants to talk to me at home, after the training session. I think he'll apologize..for something he wasn't wrong about..

After training I went home an gavi came right after me.

We sat down on the couch.
I already knew that this conversation would be one of the most difficult conversations of my liefe, because feeling the guilt is one of the worst pains.

"Look pedri agh- I talked to ayla and she told me everything. I can't explain to you how sorry I'm for accusing you of "betraying" me with ayla. I mean it was sooo wrong from me to just believe these bullshit and not even giving you the chance to talk, to explain, man pedri I was so wrong. I'm really sorry. I don't even know how I could even think for a second that these rumors might be true, I mean you, you're my brother pedri you would never do such a thing to me, never. I'm really sorry that I disappointed you, that I ruined our trust bond or sm shit agh above all I don't even get to react like that I completely overreacted, she is not even my girlfriend right-"

Gavi said those things so rushed and really sad, really feeling so guilty that it made me cry. Like can you imagine, I cried? He doesn't deserve this and the way that he protects me, the way he thinks that he did the wrong thing, said the wrong things made me cry. Because we all know, it was his right to feel and tell those things from the start on. He is right.

"I'm sorry hermano please don't cry, I can't imagine how you feel right now, you are probably so hurt because I didn't trust you and thought like that, you are definitely so disappointed of me, but I really am sorry man. Please forgive me"