What if?

Gavi thank god was not facing into his direction.
My heart broke into pieces as I saw pedris pain in his eyes, his eyes were filling with tears..
After the hug I tried to act all right again and gavi just said "well then see you tomorrow, I don't want you to sleep late tomorrow I have a game which I want you to come remember?" He said all that with full of excitement and gave me kiss on my cheek all blushed and I just greeted him out also with a smile..

After I shut the door I went directly to pedri.
I can't do this to pedri anymore, not like that.

"No way I'm continuing this!" I yelled at him at the same time I pulled him immediately into a hug.
"Ayla.." he started and I looked up to him, while still our arms were in a hug. "I don't want you to suffer like that please let me stop it pedri.." I said desperately. "There is no way back now. I want this okay, trust me I'll however manage to be fine okay?" He said kissing my forehead.
"I love you so much pedri, so much".
"I love you too, love you so much ayla". He said and I buried my head back on his chest.
Yes maybe he is right there is no way back now, but at least there is another way to solve this.

Time skip: the next day (also matchday)

I'm waiting for gavi and pedri to pick me up for the game rn.
Overnight I thought about a plan and I believe it'll work, I feel like it's the only way to try solving this out, it's worth a shot even tho it'll hurt at the beginning.

I got in the car, pedri and gavi were sitting on the front seats.
"Hey" I said. "Hey love, how are you?" Gavi asked.
"Just a little excited for the game yk but I guess you guys are more". "No not exactly we are kind of used to it so it's not really a big deal for us" Gavi answered, pedri was completely holding himself back of the conversation which I can understand ofc.

While we were still on our way to the stadium Gavi suddenly turned around from his seat to the backseats just to give me a kiss on my cheek.
His kiss was "interrupted" by pedris yelling "fucking bastard who even gave you that license?!??".
"Hey man chill he was just turning to the left, he did nothing wrong"gavi said trying to comfort pedri, we all know that the driver in front of us was driving correctly it was just pedris jealousy that yelled and blamed that poor man for it.
"Shut up gavi you don't even know shit about driving" pedri answered again bc of jealousy.
Gavi just rolled his eyes and faced me, giving me a "you see what he is doing?" Look. I whispered to him "calm down its just typical pedri".

We arrived and I made my way to my seat next to xavi and the boys made their way to the locker room to change.

With the whistle the game began.
The game was against fc porto I never watched a "match" that had so many fouls in one game. I don't even think you could count this as a football match it was more like wwe.
So ofc it was almost impossible to score. Everyones mood was sooo down.
But in the 89th minute I saw pedri getting the ball and started running. I don't know from where that energy came to him but it thankfully did, bc his energy made gavi also run faster so there were they so near to the goal.
Pedri passed the ball to gavi andddd goallll!
Everyone was so happy they all started to cheer ofc I did tooo.
Gavi came running to me and it was time for my plan..
As he came I immediately grabbed his neck and kissed him. Yes I kissed gavi.

Gavi was clearly shocked about the kiss, to be honest everyone was even my father xavi, even the ones that knew that this was supposed to be a fake relationship.
After the kiss we both just smiled and he quickly run back to the pitch.
I couldn't look at pedri, I don't wanted to, because I knew what would expect me if I did look.
So I just focused on gavi and ignored everyone else's stares.
After the game the team walked to their locker rooms to change and I just waited in the hallway.
As gavi came out so did pedri. It was the first time I looked at him since the kiss..
I could read everything from his eyes, especially his disappointment. I knew that he would have looked at me like that so I just hugged gavi, trying to avoid him, his questioning eyes.

We went to the car, the three of us, me and gavi holding hands.

We got in the car and pedri immediately started driving, not saying a single word to any of us.
" drive to aylas house first" gavi said breaking the silence.
"No, I will first drive you to our house." Pedri answered with a soothing voice.
"No why, you would have to drive to her house afterwards anyway". Gavi said disagreeing.
"Her house is more far way, so if you go home first you would have more time to get ready till I get back from her house".
"It makes no fucking sense for you to drive past our house twice".
"It does, you'll have more time to get ready and I will get ready as soon as I come back from driving her off to her house. It takes you so long to get ready gavi". Pedri said.
"No bu-"
"Stop discussing this right now. Amor,-" I interrupted his sentence and as I said the word "amor" both of them looked at me, pedri looking as a reflex. After a second of the weird awkward silence starring, I continued "amor, gavi, pedri will drive you home first so that you will have more time to get ready for the dinner, besides its more near so we would have to drive past there anyway.
Then pedri will drive me home, so that I can start getting ready too. Afterwards he will immediately drive home so that he can get ready too, okey now? Discussing over now?" I questioned.
Pedri nod but gavi disagreed "as soon as this bastard  stops being so pissed, okay, then it'll be okay". I knew pedri would never stay silent after gavis comment but surprisingly he did? Surprisingly and thankfully.

We drove gavi home as told.
There were we, alone now. I didn't know how to start talking so I waited for him to talk but even he was silent...till we drive to my house...
He shut the door and started talking as we went to the living room. "Why?" He questioned.
"What do you mean why pedri?" I questioned back.
"Why did you do it?".
"Pedri what are you even talking about can't you be more clear??".
"Why, why did you kiss him, ayla?" He asked.
There I knew it was time for my plan.
I sat in silence.
So he asked again "why did you fucking kiss him??".
"You serious? Are you serious right now???" I shout annoyed. I stood up and looked at him with that "I don't fucking get you" look.
"Weren't you the one who fucking told me to be his girlfriend?? Are you fucking real right now, you told me "go be his girlfriend, make him happy because I can't" then when I do the thing you told me to do, when I act like his girlfriend you seriously ask me that question pissed?" I shout realllly angry.
He stood up too and tried to calm me.
"Aylaa-". "No, you don't get to ask me that question when you were the exact one who told me to" I yelled again. "Amor, it's okay you're completely overreacting right now I just don't think it was necessary..aghh you didn't have to kiss him all right?".

It hurt seeing how he still tried to fix things but I got to do it, I have to.

"I don't know why I just overreacted, it just fucking felt like you're accusing me for something". He caressed my cheek and said "No amor why would I accuse that disgusting thing, I know how you are and you would've never kissed him because of you love him, I was just jealous thats why I aske-".
"What-t if?.." I mumbled.