Remember the mascara?

"Pedri, amor, I think you have to focus more. I feel like you started to make it too obvious you know your jealousy and all. Gavi already noticed that something is wrong so please before he suspects more try to control it more, try to hold it together. I know it's hard amo-"
"No ayla, you don't know how fucking hard it is. You really can't even imagine the slightest pain, whenever I see you with him, holding hands, him touching you is even pain." I responded.
"Awh pedri.. but do we have another choice?" She questions.
"No we don't it's just been so hard lately, but yeah there isn't another option that's why I will give my best from now on." I answered pulling her into a hug.
"We will get through this pedri. I love youu". She said.
"I love you too amor, more than anything. Lets go out now."
"Are you sure? Where should we go?" She asked.
"Lets just go to a Café. We can't sit down there but we can drink in the car our coffee".
"All right. Let me just get ready." She yelled from the stairs.

I followed her into her room.
She sat down on her Make-up desk.

I saw the mascara that I took from the bus "accidentally" the first day we met.

"I have to confess something.." I said and she turned around to me and gave me a questionable look.
"I may have took this on purpose..you know the first day we met on the bus. It fell from your bag and I took it so I'd get a chance to talk to you again.."
"Omgg! I knew it! Estúpido, I was about to cry when I noticed that it was gone" she yelled slapping my shoulder.
"Hahahaha but I was telling the truth, you really didn't needed that, neither do you now. You're the prettiest even without it hermosa." I said kissing her forehead and then laying down on her bad.
"See, now I don't need to use blush either" she said blushing and smiling.

To be honest I didn't really get what she meant by that? I guess it's something more that girls get?

"Come on now, hurry up. I don't want to spend our secret day together, with waiting for you the whole day."
"Fine. I will get changed now" she responded making her way to the bathroom with her clothes in her hand.

"You look stunning, amor." I said as she finally got out from the bathroom, changed.

As I was about to leave her room she said "wait.." giving me a kiss on my cheek. "This was for being so sweet today". "Aha, I'm always sweet?" I joked.
"Sure." She said teasing me as we left her house now.

We went to a small caffe and sat down peacefully.

Before we were about to go back home I took a small box out of my pocket and placed it on the table. "Whats that?" she asked curiously.

"well open it"

"aww pedriiii. This bracelet is so beautiful. You know that I don't like it if you buy me anything expensive. I never know how to pay you back omg."

"Who said you have to, Ayla you're my everything why wouldn't I buy something for you. And even the fact that you love me is a way you're paying me back with" I joke

"Yes I love you so much amor you can't even guess and I also know how much you love me these kind of presents are not necessary to show me how much you love me."

"I knowwww but still you deserve even more than that. And also count this as our engagement rings because real rings would publish everything but not these bracelets. See I got one too"

"did I mention how much I love your intelligence too? Omg there are even our names on it in the inside part of it, you really did count it as real rings. But that doesn't mean you don't get to buy us real rings pedi! Soon after all of this whole fake relationship things are over, you will re-engage me, you will ask me to marry you again but this time with a REAL RING PEDRI DONT YOU DARE THINK THAT THIS ISNT NECESSARY ANYMORE"

"yeah yeah chill I will but them sooonnnn amorrrr"

A few minutes later we left the caffe and made our way back to the car.

shit.

as soon as we entered the car all of sudden we were surrounded by paparazzis

BY A LOT OF PAPARAZZIS

"shit ayla that's not good.."

"fuck pedri lets just drive quickly!"

as I started the car we both could here the amount of paparazzis asking these kind of questions: "pedri what is ayla, gavis girlfriend doing in your car?" "where is gavi?" "are you guys together?".

I however managed to drive away from there.

"I can't believe we just got caught omg what will gavi think?" ayla shout scared.

"I really don't know what we are going to do now. Did you hear their comments? I hope we won't get leaked or something"

"I hope so too. I think its better if you drive me back home amor."

"yeah you're right mi vida, I will drive you home and check on gavi at home then"

I drove her home and gave her a kiss on her forehead before I drove home to gavi. I was too late I guess.. because as I entered the living room I saw gavi starring at his phone shocked and upset. I hope its not what I think it is..

Instagram

The young FC Barcelona star PEDRI has been caught together with his teammates official new girlfriend in the car in Barcelonas famous streets

The young talent also from FC Barcelona GAVI just recently announced and published his new relationship with the daughter of XAVI his coach named AYLA. GAVIS teammate PEDRI just has been seen with AYLA, GAVIS girlfriend in his car.

Where is gavi?

Is there something going on between the two?

Is the daughter of the old FC Barcelona star XAVI having something going on with the two of the golden boys?

tagged:@pedri @aylahernandez @pablogavi @FCbarcelona @Xavi

Comments:

@user277: no way I just read that shit
@user179: omg this hoe is playing with both of them
^@user1976: I knew it from the start lol
@user2007:how dare she cheat on my gavi she is ugly asf
^@user55: wtf how is this cheating now?
@user234: @gavi you're being betrayed by your best friend and gf right noww
^@user7272: I expected that this girl would cheat but I didn't expect this from @pedri aghh
^@user1853: sameee no more gavi and pedri friendship hug's I guess..
^@user12377: yesss the hugs did y'all see how pedri didn't hug gavi back in the last game I think it was because of ayla

+read more
_________________________

"Hey.. gavi, what-t are you starring at?" I questioned walking towards his direction.

"Oh pedri, you know exactly what I'm starring at" he said with a sarcastic smile and just past by me walking towards the door. "I really thought we made everything clear yesterday, but I guess we didn't".
"Gavi listen to me first please" I shout. "No pedri I'm sooo done with you really soo done" he responded leaving.

Shit what am I going to do now? I need to go to ayla to check on her, I just need her right now I feel like I just lost him..