First date?

Oh my god I meant like just next to me" she corrects and covers her mouth with full of embarrassment. "Sure I can" I reply. "I don't meant it that way, it's just I can't sleep while thunderstorms. My mum always slept next to me at those nights.." I see how embarrassed and shy she is while saying all that I of course try to comfort her again and say "I know what you meant and yes of course I will help you with that" we both smile and start walking to her room. I see how scared she is and how awkward this is for her.
We lay down on the bed and I first don't know if I like should wrap my arm around her, to calm her more or just lay down, of course I don't want to scare her so for now I just lay down and so does she.
Suddenly she is startled as another thunder noted. I could hear her breathing getting more heavier and faster. I feel how scared she got and to calm her I just pushed her to me from her waist. She slowly turned her head to mine. Then I took her to my chest like a hug. While she buried her head on my chest and her arms hugging me tightly, I went to caress her back and said "It's okay ayla, nothing is gonna happen. I'm here, okay". She still was breathing heavily but at least it calmed her a little and she fell asleep.
____
Aylas pov:

It was the most embarrassing moment in my life. I made a slip while asking him. Hope it's not weird for him to sleep next to me now.
In bed there was a another thunder which got me scared again and I started breathing faster. But as I felt his hands on my waist I knew he tried to calm me, but what if I tell, instead it made me more nervous because he is making me sooo nervous..

He hugged me and he pet my back. I had to hug him too because it was the only way I could get calm. Then he started talking "It's okay ayla, nothing is gonna happen.I'm here, okay?". I know that you're here, that is what makes me more nervous perry aggh. I wish I could really say that out loud but instead I remained silent, because it was already embarrassing and nervously enough.

The next morning I woke up in his arms. His eyes were still closed and I just took a second to look at him. As I found myself lightly giggling, his eyes opened and then we locked our eyes in each others, in his chocolate brown eyes. As I realize that I'm still in his arms I quickly backed off, I wasn't used to wake up next to a boy okay?
"I don't think it does make a difference when we already slept the whole night in that position" he jokes as I roll my eyes and walk to my closet to pick up an outfit to wear then I go the bathroom to get ready.
When I came out I saw him in the kitchen next to the fridge. I went to him and started making toast for us.
Last night was just so embarrassing and awkward for me I couldn't just talk randomly so while I made the toasts it was silent.

We sat down at the table. I took a bite then I dared to speak "Ugh look pedri, I want to thank you for comforting me yesterday. And I'm so sorry that I kind of ruined your sleep I just get so scared that I need someone next to me. And also so sorry you had to hug me and like I can't even imagine for you how it was to have to sleep with a stranger, a girl in your arms, even worse I don't even know you may have a gf and I asked you to sleep next to me and all that. I know it's so embarrassing and that's the reason I was silent the whole morning I was just so embarrassed and especially the way I asked at first was so embarrassing omg I hope you didn't miss understoo-" ."No, no please don't feel guilty. First It's nothing to be embarrassed of. And yes when you first asked that way at first I was freaked out, but not in a negative wayyy but then I got it so it's nothing to worry about" he jokes. "And I also enjoyed sleeping next to you more than sleeping alone-" he coughs " I mean than sleeping in that uncomfortable couch. So you don't have to thank for anything, nothing is weird now between us okay?" He asks. "Well, okay then. But really thank you so much it meant a lot". "I'm glad I could help you last night I mean I'm glad that I succeeded helping, comforting you yesterday".

"Yes it really helped, you really helped.., ehm I think we should better get going for school now" I say and he nods as he walked to the bathroom to get ready.