The end of us?

There he is, my father standing in front of us..

Every single one of us frozen.

My father walking in pedris direction broke the silence. He walked so fast I knew this will end terrible.

He punched pedri straight into his face.
I tried to push him back but it didn't really work. "Stop it papá " I shout with tears in my eyes as pedri fell on the floor. My father was about to kneel down to him and punch him again but thankfully this time I could stop him by standing in front of pedri.
My father gave me the most disappointed look ever which broke my heart into piece.

He never looked at me liked that before, there I knew he is never gonna forgive me.

My father then pulled me out of the locker room and pushed me to the car.
We drove home to mamá. While the drive he didn't talked, but his eyes and loud breathing could tell that he was mega mad. So I just sat in silence, trying to hold my tears back.

As we arrived we went inside and he immediately called my mum.

We went to the living room where me and my mum sat down on the couch and my father was just walking around the room because of his madness.
"What happened" my mum questions breaking the silence. "Lets ask that to our precious girl, shall we?" My father shout.
"What is it linda?" My mum questioned. "Explain everything, how you met him, where you met him." My father shout. I was still just so frozen, I couldn't talk. I just sat their in silence, just my tears.

"ANSWER ME" my father shout once again then I knew I had to start talking before he breaks something.
"2 years ago papá.." I mumble. "What?! How, that can't be. Pedri was in madri-" my father was about to ask but then already realized it. "Ohh" he added and turned a disappointed look to my mum. "Xavi.. please calm down I will explain to you later okay please just explain what is going on first" my mother said with no clue about this situation.

"I already have my answer now" my father says as he grabs my arm and pulls me to my room. He then grabs my phone out of my hand. I tried to get out of the room but he shout the door and locked it.
"Padre.." I say whilst I lean towards the door with tears flowing all over my face.

The rest of the night I begged the whole time but I couldn't even hear my mum.
I can't call pedri. I can't check if he is all right. I don't know what to do know. Fuck. We fucked up so bad. I ruined everything. I don't know what's gonna happen next.

Pedris POV:

I don't know what to do now. I don't know how to help her. I'm so worried. After the punch I drove home but I stayed in the car in front of the house. I just needed a few minutes alone, just silence. I needed to think and I also knew gavi would have asked so many questions.
Then I decided to drive around the city just to be alone.

I was outside for 2 hours now and I decided to go home now.

I open the door and gavi immediately comes to me. He looked so happy. "Where were you man?" He questioned. "Just hung up a little". "Well come now I'm watching this new series and it's so damn good" gavi offered and I decided to join him, I needed to distract myself.
In the middle of the film I paused it.
"I need to tell you something" I said. I want to tell him everything now, now that xavi already found out there isn't a reason left to hide it anymore. I thought about it tonight while I was outside, there isn't a reason left to hide it from my best friend now.

I'm gonna tell him and he will help me what to do next. I need his opinion, his help right now.
"Oh Man I need to tell you something too" he said starting to giggle. I give him a go on look. "So I don't want to give much spoilers, because you will actually see tomorrow but I will say the important thing that you need to know hihi...So basically your brother fell in love. I fell in love so bad hermano I can't even describe it."
He said with full of happiness and excitement. He made me curious now.

Agh I can't tell him about my situation right now, he is just so happy right now my story would ruin his mood.
I haven't seen gavi in such a happy mood for months now I don't want to ruin it because of my fucked up story. "Why tomorrow. Tell me already" I said. "Nahh its a surprise hihi.". "Fine. But agh I'm so happy for you hermano, I missed seeing you smile" I said and then we hugged.

Then we watched the rest of the film , of course I still thought about ayla. Is she all right?

After the film I went to bed. I became a message from ayla Thankfully, she didn't replied to my messages the whole night.

Mi vida <3

Ayla??
Are you all right answer me please
Call me
I'm so worried amor please call me
1 hour ago

Pedri look Im gonna make this simple okay
So well I think you can guess that I clearly don't want you around me anymore like my father was all mad but his madness made me realize that nothing of this shit that we did together was worth it like seriously what were we doing the whole time? We acted like stupid teenagers and I like really did realize that I never really had feelings for you before  I think it was just the way you made me feel, you always were so nice to me and so kind I just wanted you to love me but I kind of never really loved you..
Well I'm sorry I really don't know what else to say pedri..
good night

This contact blocked you

WHAT THE FUCK?!? IS THIS A JOKE OR SOMETHING??

____
Aghh I struggled so much writing this part I didn't how to write it so it's understandable I hope you still kind of understood at least. In the following parts the inspiration from the song moth to a flame will appear