"I love him"

He immediately gave me his questioning look.
"W-What do you mean "what if"??".
"Ayla" he then shout waiting for me to finally answer.
"You heard me pedri." I responded. "No ayla I heard  you wrong, repeat what you said please".
"Okay come on pedri don't make this any harder than it already is, please".

" - please- are you joking? -please- ? That fucking simple?" He shout.

"What else do you expect me to say pedri?"
Silence again.

"I love him"

"No this makes no fucking sense ayla I know what you're trying to do, I once did the same okay. You try to fix things for me by making me leave you, but nono that's not gonna work okay? I did the same freaking thing with you because of your father it didn't work back then to-"

"Fucking listen to yourself pedri. Listen. Open your eyes okay? Don't make something up to just satisfy yourself. Don't try to deny it anymore.. stop lying to yourself.. ahh just look, the reason why I didn't wanted to accept being gavis girlfriend at first was because I knew, I knew that this would've happened, that I would fall for him even more and more..." I said and his eyes immediately filled up with tears as he realized.

My eyes also started to fill with tears but for my plan to work I had to show no emotions, absolutely nothing so I tried my best covering it.

"I swear to you pedri, I swear I gave my best running from my feelings, running from him, but you, you even pushed me more to him, to my feelings.
Don't you think I tried to forget him? Don't you think I tried to erase him from my heart? Don't you think that I tried to stop thinking about him when I was with you? I tried it so many times pedri I swear, I lied to myself, to my head I tried denying it from myself but my heart wouldn't listen.
You made everything worse by forcing me to be his gf, I knew I couldn't deny anything when I was going to be with him from there on, thats why I refused your forcing! And-" he yelled in between my sentence.

"Enough. I heard enough about how you betrayed me. Don't need to hear more." He said bursting into tears and then standing up to leave.

Before he walked through the door he looked back one last time and said

"don't break his heart, please. He doesn't deserve it"

As soon as the door closed and he finally left I couldn't hold myself back anymore. Especially his last sentences.

I bursted into tears, kneeled down and cried..

I did the right thing.

As much as we were meant for each other, our relationship would hurt everyone around us, except us.
Whatever we would've done, our relationship will always hurt someone else and with that comes guilt, guilt is the worst feeling you can feel in a relationship.
Thats why I did the right thing by showing myself as the wrong one , so he'd get to be happy again.

Pedris POV:

I don't believe her.
I mean that can't be true right? Please tell me she is lying

She wouldn't do that to me, everyone would but ayla.
Not my precious ayla..

After I spent minutes in the car crying, freaking out I had to go back to gavi.

Before I stepped in the house I took a deep breath and just hoped that you can't see my eyes full with redness.

"Hey, I'm already done getting ready so go hurry up toooo. I'm bored without you." Gavi yelled.

"Then call your lovely girlfriend." I answered making my way to my room to get ready for the dinner tonight. To go there is the last thing I want really, seeing her especially with gavi.

Its a celebration dinner with the whole team because we just made it out of the ucl group stage.

Two hours later me and gavi were ready to go.
Gavi told me that ayla texted her that she will come with a taxi so we don't have to get her.

Arrived at the location we both sat down to the table were already half of the time sat. I sat down next to ansu and Gavi directly in front of me next to balde, he left a seat for ayla.

After a few minutes ayla has sadly arrived too and came to our table. In the meantime the missing players had also arrived.

I didn't even dare to look at her, just talked with the others completely ignoring her.

Everyones food was served and we talked about the game, about the victory and all while we began eating.

Once I heard gavi asking if she was all right and I looked at her bc I thought she wasn't as reflex.
So we made our first and hopefully last eye contact for tonight.

Gavi gave her a kiss on her cheek, again the cheek I used to kiss, after she responded that she is all right.

I just got so fucking jealous and maddddd

Lewandowski joked "our little gavi, once again scored for us"

"Yeah, that was a nice goal I assisted you there, like the whole girls I assisted you last summer" I said because of my jealousy I knew what I said was wrong, to humiliating him in front of everybody was wrong in the end he was the one who did nothing wrong at all. I just couldn't hold myself back anymore.

He gave me a death stare. Someone coughed, the rest gave me an "wrong place bro" look. Ayla looked at me disappointed and I think even disgusted?

"Gavi chill I joked." He still looked so mad so I tried to cheer the mood of everyone up again.

"Besides this young man right here did not only score the winning goal for tonight with my assist, he also scored the big goal in life, which is love, also halfway with my assist right buddy?" Okay maybe I made the mood worse for him it sounded like I'm provoking him ups

Gavi crushed the water glass in his hand. "Omg gavi you okay?" Ayla said immediately taking his hand.

"He is lying. You know with the whole girls thing" gavi whispered to her as they stood up to go to the bathroom.

"Of course I know he is just trying to provoke you amor, typical pedri " As she said my name she turned to look at me while they were walking to the bathroom.

I was the only one who heard them I think, because I was the nearest one I guess.