Exposed?

"No-No Alej-" Pedri was interrupted again by alejandro saying: "you both played us all right? Damn..".

"No we didn't. Just listen hermano." Pedri said.

"Omg and yeah, yeah that night, at gavis birthday. No I wasn't drunk. It was really you two hugging each other in the bathroom."

"Alejandro please let us explain" I said coming out.

"How bout you explain it downstairs to all of us and not just to me"

"Alejandro we really don't have to make that kind of a big drama rn" Pedri continued.

"Of course we do you guys fooled all of us"

"Fucking chill, I was just in his roo-" I wanted to say but alejandro already made his way to ansus room.

"Gavi, there is something you need to know" he yelled.

"What is it?" Gavi said making his way towards us.

"I..I saw ayla in pedris room.." alejandro spoke.

"Eh okay.. soo what were you doing there?" He questioned looking at me.
I didn't know what to say..I was so shocked I couldn't believe what was happening right now..

Pedris POV:

"Okay, okay I'll explain to you everything from the begin on-"I started to talk, I really thought it's time to just tell him the truth but ayla interrupted me:
"Yeah so basically when I left the room to check on my dad pedri also came out of his room and looked very stressed so I asked what happened and he told me that he needed some help with his suit for the dinner tomorrow. It needed to be ironed so I decided to go into his room and help him. That's all."

There was a second of silence before balde decided to apologize "sorry guys that I accused you for such a thing"

"No no its fine" I assured him.

"Well then let's just go back to our rooms and pack our stuff to drive back to Barcelona. And don't forget the about the dinner tomorrow boys!" Gavi said giving ayla a kiss on her cheek before he went to his room.

We all want to our rooms.

After a few minutes it knocked and I knew that it probably would be ayla.

She came in and we sat down on the bed.

"That was so close"

"Yeah it was so close but why didn't you just let me tell the truth?" I asked her

"You were always the one who said pedri tell him already before its too late, so what changed your mind ayla?".

"Because it really is a bad time to tell him right now. In a few days there is the cl quarter finals agains psg. It can't be risked that you guys are not handing eacg other well. And I guessed that you would only blame yourself and tell him that it was your fault and not mineee" she answered kissing my head and hugging me tightly.

I kissed her cheeks and told her that we need to be more careful REALLY more careful and that we should pack our stuff for the drive back to Barcelona now.
___________________________
Time skip to the dinner form the Barca team

Aylas POV:

We all sat down and talked about what we should order for dinner. Almost everyone was there even the other wags and my mother who came with the coach, my father ofc.

Gavi was a little more touchy today and it was clearly bothering pedri. He always starred at us and the only think I could do was trying to say sorry with my eyes but ofc nothing can help pedris jealousy.

After the main dinner we all started to eat our desserts and that was when my father told the team about a new girl that'll work for FC Barcelonas social media account.
Everyone reacted normal except pedri, he came to the idea to make a joke about it just so he could get revenge for his jealousy tonight.

"Gavi you heard it right? More girls for you that'll be watching you training." Gavi had to cough before he could say anything because of the desert piece that was still in his mouth.

"Oh come on! Stop pretending like you didn't like what you just heard." Pedri continued being an ass and I gave him the stop look. Everyone was feeling uncomfortable and it was just a second of awkward silence before Gavi finally started to talk.
"One question pedri, why do you always bring up my past when my girlfriend is next to me? Are you jealous or something?".

"Your girlfriend?" Pedri questioned. I got so panicked because I knew this would get into a fight.

"Yeah MY girlfriend" Gavi continued.

"She is not YOUR girlfriend she is m-" I quickly stopped pedri from exposing us next to fucking everyone. How is he that unprofessional oh my lord...

"I AM gavis girlfriend? Yeah at first it was just a fake relationship for the media but why is it so difficult for people to understand that it became real love? We are together in a relationship and we love each other, note that everyone!" I shout before standing up with gavi and left.

Fuck

What did I just do omg I just humiliated pedri in front of everyone. Especially the way he looked intro my eyes with tears forming in his eyes after what I just said hurt me the most. But I had to. I had to say it or he really would've exposed us! He went too far this time..

Gavi drove me home and before I went inside he asked "ayla.. can I come upstairs.. I don't really feel like going home and seeing pedri..?"

"Sure.." I had to say.

Upstairs we sat down on the couch and he hugged me tightly. I really felt sorry for him so I just hugged him back and maybe I also give him a kiss on his cheek okay?

"I really don't get whats up with him lately. He is acting so weird and different since the moment he came back from madrid.. I don't recognize him anymore. He is not the old pedri, something has definitely changed but he is just not telling me! All I ever wished for our friendship was honesty because pedri is my brother and I'll always need his honesty for me.." gavi told me really upset.

"I don't know what to say gavi, I really don't Im so sorry. I'm sure one day he will explain to you everything but then you'll have to show him your mercy and understanding too, because thats also very important in a friendship." I said this kind of trying to "prepare" him for that day idk?

"Of course it is! And I will! He is my brother ayla, whatever he does he'll always stay like a brother for me!" He answered which really made me relax.

"I'll get blankets and all from my room for you" I said going to my room to pick them out so he could sleep on the couchhh

"I'll help you!" I heard him say and coming to my room.

"I'll bring these to the living room and you can bring a pillow from the drawer."

"All right" he answered as I brought the blankets to the living room.

But I realized something.. I forgot to tell him in which drawer the pillows are...

He came back to the living room not with a pillow in his hands, instead it was..

"Why do you have pedris bracelet?" He asked..

____________________________________

Sorry I was gone a long time but I'm hopefully trying to start writing again!