The Madrid dream

What happened back in Madrid?
Throwback from 2 years ago:

Today is officially my first school day here in Madrid. I came here yesterday but I was so busy organizing stuff and couldn't even really go out.

I then start getting ready for school, I put on a very simple outfit and put on my sneakers. I decided to go fully natural without any make up since it's just school that I'm going to. But I still packed my favorite mascara in my bag in case I feel uncomfortable.

I took the bus and it was so full, I couldn't even find a place to sit I had to stand. As if that wasn't horrible enough, the bus decelerated out of nowhere and I just completely bumped into someone. I quickly felt a hand around my waist so that we both didn't fell to the floor. And all I could see were those eyes, those magical eyes. I didn't know what was happening at that moment to me but it felt magical.
Then I saw all of the stuff from my bag that flew to the floor because of the bus, as I still could feel a hand around my waist. I quickly stepped back and I squatted down to get my stuff, he did too because few of his stuff also fell. Then accidentally our hands touched. Omgg I can't even describe how I felt at that moment, but then thankfully I saw that I have to get off on that station. I quickly stood up and got off while not even looking back once because I was so embarrassed..In class the only thing I could think about were his eyes.

In my third class I decided to go to the bathroom to fresh up. In front of the sink about to put some mascara on I realized that my mascara was missing in my bag. I was sure I took it with me back at home so I could put it on here at school. I must've lost it.

Because of that I was so pissed the rest of the day at school. It was my favorite mascara okay?

Finally school ended and I made my way to the bus station again. The bus was so full again and this time there were a lot of annoying kids. I had to stand again, but this time after I have learned my lesson I held on to a pole so I can't "fall" this time.
The doors were about to close when suddenly a guy ran in. I then continued looking at my phone. Out of nowhere the bus braked again but this time not that hard, but I guess still so hard that I felt a hand around my waist once again. As I looked into those eyes again I knew it was him, the guy from this morning. "Shit. I'm so sorry. I had to held myself the bus decelerated har-"
Before he could finish his sentence he looked at my eyes and realized that it was me again. "It's fine, but like are sure this isn't a tactic to just touch my waist?" I joke. He laughs and held's himself on the pole that I'm holding. "Don't worry if my goal was to reach your waist I wouldn't even have to try that hard" he jokes. "Ha ha ha" I say ironically and roll my eyes. I see that this is my station that I need to go off so I slowly move to the door.
As I step out and start walking I feel someone touching my arm and I turn around. "Oh and wait! I think that's yours." He says and shows me a mascara tube. " omg yes that's mine" I answer with full excitement. Then I correct myself "sorry it's just it's my favorite one I was sad that I've lost it". "No, I'm the one who needs to be sorry, I've took it with me accidentally this morning " he says. I smile and take it from his hand while our fingers touch. "You don't need it anyways" he comments. "Sorry?" I ask. "I mean if you even would had lost it, it wouldn't matter, because you don't need to put it on. You're already pretty enough even without it." He says lastly and turns around and goes. I stand there still for a few seconds. Just frozen. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heart started beating faster and all I could feel were my cheeks burning.
I just didn't get over his comment I needed a moment to process, so I just stood there stupidly.
Then finally after I half way processed the compliment he made, I made my way home.

I think you can guess who was in my mind the whole night.
____

Pedris pov: classes she takes

Finally at home now. This girl is just making me sick. I can't with her. I've just met her, but still can't think about something else than her, her beautiful eyes.
Okay but I really am proud of myself for that mascara move. No one has to know that I took it on purpose right? To just get to talk to her once again. But thankfully I saw her at school too that means we are going to the same school, I wonder which classes she takes? I hope we have at least one class together.