Everything is perfect..

It breaks my heart not being able to run over there and just being by his side to check on him and hug him agh

I'm so nervous I hope my father doesn't notice the upsetting eyes of mine.

Gavi and the paramedics help pedri to get on feet again, but he just gives a disappointed look. So they start walking to the bench, I quickly stand up to go help him to walk to the bench. I know I shouldn't but I couldn't just watch and do nothing. My father noticed and gave me a "and why the fuck are you helping" look.

As I lend pedri down to sit he touches my hand, I think he did it so I can stop worrying.
Then I go to the back row bench.

I sit behind him diagonally. I whisper to him "are you all right??" Worried. "I'm fine. Don't worry" he whispers back. How could I not worry? I couldn't even check on him properly.
That's the worst part of being in a secret relationship, not being able to check on your man.

After the game my father told me to go and wait in the car till he is back from a small talk. That means I can't see pedri, I don't get to ask him how he is. I'm so worried agh

My father finally came and we start driving to my apartment.
In the car I sent pedri like thousands messages but no response. He didn't even read it. I wonder if things went bad. Maybe his injury is something very serious?

I was upset the whole night and as I got off the car the only thing I could really think was pedri.

I need to make sure he is all right otherwise I can't sleep. So I decide to drive to his house with a taxi.
I now it's risky, what if gavi opens the door and all that but what else can I do? He doesn't text me back, he is my life and I need to see that he is all right.

I take a deep breath and ring the doorbell. I just hope it's not gavi who opens the door aghh

Thankfully pedri opens the door, with a shocking look. I immediately hug him, not caring what if gavi sees it. I needed that hug, I needed him.

"Who is it" gavi shouts from the other room.
"No one..just a weird neighbor" pedri shouts back as he takes my hand and pulls me to his bedroom quietly.
He locks the door and asks "what are you doing here amor?".
"I know it's stupid and dangerous but I was so worried pedri ahh. I hate that you know, not being able to hug you after you got hurt. I couldn't even check on you. I really hate it agh. I'm sorry that I came so out of sudden because of this stupid worrying I'm so-" I say with tears in my eyes as I get interrupted by him pulling me into an imminent hug. "No corazón, please don't apologize for anything. I'm fine and I know amor, I know...I really hate not being able to walk hand in hand with you, I hate that I don't get to hug my woman after I got hurt, I hate that I can't be by your side in public, I hate it all too but you know, we gotta get through this, together, we can't just give up because it's hard. Aside from that we have each other right? We are strong enough we just have to stay together, so please don't worry and calm down" he says as he puts my hair in the back of my ear and then kisses me on my forehead. "You're right. It was just a stressful day and as I mentioned I was so worried about you thats why I'm emotional like a stupid kid. How about your injury? So you are okay now? It's nothing serious right?" I ask. "You are not like a stupid kid ayla, you were just worried about your boyfriend, it's totally normal amor so please just stop being sorry for it. It's all right, I'm all right, don't worry now". He tells as he kisses my cheeks.

"Why didn't you text me back anyway?" I question. "My phone is dea-" he says as the knock from the door interrupts him.

"Here hide here" he quickly says pointing the clostet.