Hoodie?

Whats an earring doing here in pedris room??

Then I realized,

While I was gone this small bastard invited his mysterious girlfriend over

He is such a playerrr

I took the console and went back to the living room.

"Hey hijo de puta, why didn't you tell me that you had your girl over huh?"
______________
Pedris POV:

Shit

It's aylas, it must have fallen when she felt from the bed..

"Come on pedri, don't be shy. You took advantage from the time you had when I was gone right?" He said teasing me on purpose.

"Fine, my girlfriend came okay.."

"Aha! I knew it!" He said laughing.

"Bro pedri you already invited her here, to our house. What is so difficult about introducing her to me?"

"Chill gavi. Soon."

"No no don't cut this off with a "soon" this time, don't. Just talk to her tonight, tell her that we should have dinner. Pleaseeee I'm sooo curious."

"Okay okay I'll. I'll call her later."

"Good. Then let's get into business" gavi yelled with full if joy and then we started playing FIFA

The rest of the night we just kept playing until we finally decided to go sleep.

The next day we had a training session which is an important one because it's our last session before our game.

While we had training ayla was also there, watching us, to be more clear: gavi. She came to watch gavi.

Yes I know it's the thing which she has to do for the media, her father, gavi and bla bla bla,but it still hurts okay?

And the fact that we, I don't know how to fix this issue is making me feel miserable.

Everything, literally everything used to be sooo perfect in Madrid, it all got ruined the minute I landed here.
___________________

Gavis POV:

After the training session:

"Pedri me and ayla will go to her place, we'll take a taxi so you don't have to drive us bro" I said to pedri while we were leaving the building.

He just nod

"Come on bro I can't be with you all the time, remember I have a girlfriend and so do you. Go out with her or invite her to our house again maybe this time I'll get to see her hahahahaha"

"Yeah gavi chill" he responded and got in his car.

Whats with this boy lately?
He is so weird?

After that ayla and I just drove to her house, once again the paparazzis took pictures of us.

We just decided to watch a film, then ordered some sushi for dinner.

"Pedri probably hasn't eaten all day too, is it okay if I just invite him for dinner amor?" I asked ayla.

She gasped and then responded "sure".

I called him and told he that he should come over.

After around 20 minutes he arrived and so did our food.

"So what's this silence guys. You shy or what hahahaha?" I joked.

"Just don't know what to talk about" ayla answered with a cute look.

She looked so cute I just wanted to kiss her.

I leaned in for the kiss but she backed off.

"Gavi, I'm eating my mouth is not clean. And look omg what have you done your whole Soja sauce is on your white shirt now" she shout.

"Amor relax, it's just a shirt" I answered and then kissed her cheek this time.

"Just go put water on it quickly otherwise the stain won't go away after it dries." Pedri suggested and I made my way to the bathroom.
_________________________

Aylas POV:

"Pedri probably hasn't eaten all day too, is it okay if I just invite him for dinner amor?" Gavi asked after we ordered sushi.

Is he serious?

Great, now let the awkwardness begin by inviting pedri over

I hate it, I hate to act like gavis girlfriend in front of my actual boyfriend.
It hurts watching pedri suffer from that, but I know it's definitely worse for pedri to watch all that.

I just want this fake relationship to be over as soon as possible so that a few months later we finally don't have hide our relationship anymore. Pedri just could go to gavi and tell him that he fell in love with me after our fake relationship.
I think at first gavi would be mad but then he would understand, he is one of the most understanding people I know.

Let's hope thats how it will exactly turn out.

Pedri came, we started eating.

All of sudden gavi tried to kiss me I quickly backed off like a reflex.
What is he doinggg???
In front of pedri???

No way I'm doing this to him.

I had to bring up an excuse.

"Gavi, I'm eating my mouth is not clean. And look omg what have you done your whole Soja sauce is on your white shirt now" I shout because I was so nervous, stressed and mad, even tho I shouldn't be mad at him for trying to kiss me because it's the most normal things people do in a relationship I still overreacting because if it comes to pedri I can't just act, he is the love of my life I can't just act like I love someone else especially not in front of him.

I think it still hurt him but he was glad and happy that I quickly backed off before it came to the kiss.

Then gavi went to the bathroom because of his shirt and I asked pedri if he was okay.

"Yeah it's all right mi corazón, it wasn't a kiss. But it still was a bad idea to accept his offer to come over. I practically came here knowing that I'll get damn hurt, but even for the smallest chance to see you again I came." He responded, putting his hand on my hand.

"I love you so much pedri"

"I love you too ayla"

______________________

Gavis POV:

I put some water on the stain but it was just so big that my whole shirt almost was wet now.

I decided to wear one of Aylas oversized shirts so I took off my shirt.

As I was putting my shirt in the laundry basket, I noticed pedris hoodie...

What is pedris hoodie doing here?