Lay Me Down Chapter 40

So I am updating two days in a row. WOOT! WOOT! you guys should love me lol. Thanks for all yur prayers and everything they mean alot. Also just so everybody knows. I do not have a High School Hero or whatever the hell it is. Whoever is on there is not me. I would appreciate it if somebody would leave a message to the person that is writting it and tell them to stop tealing because i do not have an iphone and my ipod doesn't have apps.  Also the only site  you should see my story on is wattpad. ANy others are not me so I would appreciate if you would let me know :D

Now..............

VOTE/COMMENT/TWEET/LIKE

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sat in the house all alone with nothing to do and I was bored out of my mind. Carter was at work and it would be like several hours before he got home. I had cleaned, watched TV, I even sunk as low as to dancing in the mirror like I was crazy. I was bored out of my mind! I needed to be in school or something because just being at home and soaking up all this loneliness was unhealthy; at least for me it was.

I got up and decided on going for a jog. That’s what Carter and I had been doing lately, almost every morning or night we would go running; it was a nice way to relieve stress and it calmed down my withdrawals. I went to my room and put on some jogging pants and tennis shoes and headed out the door. I ran down the stairs and out the parking lot onto the side walk tangent to the street. My legs pumped forward as I sprinted down the street. The day was nice. The sun wasn’t shining due to the clouds covering up its light but, the wind blew nicely causing me to catch air as I ran. I did a slight detour to the right at the end of the street and it ended up leading me back to the apartment about forty five minutes later and I was tired as hell. Sweat covered my body and the hair that had slipped out of my pony stuck to my face.

I made my way inside of the house and immediately headed straight for the shower. I twisted the dial to hot and pulled the lever cutting it on. Bolts of water scattered across my body and it felt amazing. I could fall in love with a hot shower. I chuckled to myself. I would end up on the some reality show next to the lady that wanted to marry her pet turtle. I finished my shower and threw on some clothes. Then I walked into the kitchen and looked at the clock noticing that it would be a few more hours before Carter got off work. Geesh, this was torture.

I laid on the couch and popped in a random movie I hadn’t seen. I grabbed the comforter from my bed in the room and spread it over me as the movie began with previews and, before I knew it, I was out. I guess that run had made me exhausted.

“Lizzie,” I heard him whisper in my ear.

“Hmm?”

“Wake up.”

I fluttered my eyes open and stared into Carter’s deep brown eyes, the ones that always seem to draw me in. Damn, he was gorgeous.

“Stop staring,” he said making me feel stupid.

“What do you want?” 

“You want to go over to Jay’s place? He’s having a barbeque and he really wants you to come because he said that Jenny will only come if you come.”