Lay Me Down Chapter 7

Hey! I am so sorry about the long wait. I have just been really busy and I didn't quite have the time, but here's a new chapter. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to vote comment and fan if you havent already.

 Me and Carter were walking from lunch to our next class. We were still playing that damn question and answer game.

"Hey Carter" She said as she stopped in front of us.

"Hey" he replied back " How are you" He asked.

"I'm good" She replied.

"So you should come sit with us at lunch sometimes. You don't have to alienate yourself from us because of her" The girl said shooting me a dirty look. I really didn't have time for this.

"I'll meet you in the class Carter" I said walking away.

"No wait I'm about to come" He said grabbing my wrist.

"Do you know that me and Carter are having sex" The girl blurted. I looked at her surprised. What was her reasoning for saying that? Why was she doing this? She was only putting her business out there and embarrassing herself. Carter and I weren't anything special.

"Tammy if you are going to tell her something about us tell her the truth" Carter said in a bored but aggravated tone.

"That is the truth" She stated.

"We had sex Tammy." Carter stated. "As in one time, it was nothing" He stated.

'" Carter I'll see you in class" I told him. I didn't really need to be here. I didn't care if they had sex. He grabbed my wrist so I couldn't go.

"We still had sex" she stated.

"Okay" He said sarcastically turning to leave and pulling me with him. We got to our next class and I got my things out and began to follow the lesson.

"Are you mad Lizzie?" Carter asked as we were leaving the class.

"What no, Why would I be" I told him. I really wasn't mad at him. I mean it was his life. I didn't have any type of say in what he decided he didn't or did want to do.

"You haven't really talked to me since we spoke to Tammy" he stated.

"I'm not mad Carter" I told him.

"Then what's wrong" he questioned.

"Nothing" I replied.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at me.

" Carter for what? I don't have any say in what you do" I told him. " It's not like we are anything" I told him.

"But I want us to be something" He said as we approached his car in the parking lot. I had agreed to let him take me home, which probably wasn't a good decision.