Lay Me Down Chapter 9

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY

I arrived at school the next day with my mind still lingering on Carter and the kisses that we had been sharing lately. I went to the first class and sat down preparing for the class.  Carter entered a few minutes later. I looked at him as he walked over to the chair next to me. He smiled which caused me to smile. I was acting like a little girl in junior high. I really needed to stop being so soft.

"You're early" I said to him.

"The earlier I am here the more time I get to spend with you" he muttered. I knew my face was turning red right about now. Ughhh why did he make me feel this way?

"Is that a blush that I see?" Carter said pointing it out. I turned my head but he grabbed my chin making me look at him. "I think it is" He added laughing.

"Stop Carter" I said turning even redder. He laughed and let it go as he leaned back in his seat. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Don't do that," He muttered. I stuck my tongue out at him again. He pressed his lips against mine kissing me.

"Carter!" I gasped pulling away. I looked around to see if anyone who was already in the classroom was looking. Fortunately nobody was.

"I told you not to do it" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes at him and faced the front as the bell rang.

"Awww are you mad Lizzie" He said as he moved closer to me.

"Lizzie" he whispered in my ear. My body shivered. I heard him chuckle. " I'm sorry Lizzie" he added whispering into my ear. He placed his hand on my thigh and he brushed his fingers up my thigh.

"Carter" I said slapping his hand way. He laughed.

"Okay Okay I'm sorry" he said leaving my space. I exhaled a deep breath and began to focus on the lesson that the teacher was beginning to teach.

I sat under the tree with Carter's head resting on my lap. I had pushed him off and pleaded but his head rested in the same spot so I just let it go giving up. I ran my fingers through his hair absent mindedly. I looked down to see that his eyes were close.

"Carter" I muttered. I got no answer.

"Carter" I  said once again.

"Hmm" He murmured.

"Were you falling asleep on me?" I asked.

"No I was just resting my eyes" He lied.

"Whatever" I said slapping his shoulder. He laughed.

"You want to do something tonight?" He asked me.

"I can't Carter" I told him.

"I think you can" he said.