Lay Me Down Chapter 13

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY =D

 I awoke to the smell of Carter. My face was buried in his chest. I inhaled his scent taking in a deep breath as I intoxicated my senses with his sweet aroma. I slightly pulled away from him and looked up at him. He was awake and was smiling down at me. Gosh that was awkward. I didn't mean to do that while he was awake. I could feel my face turning a deep shade of red. I turned my head and looked down. He laughed.

"It's okay Lizzie. I know I smell good and it's just hard to resist" He said chuckling.

"Whatever Carter" I mumbled into his chest. I felt his chest rumble from his laughter. He began to run his fingers through my hair.

"When do your mom and sister come back?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" He stated.

"Are you sure she's is okay with me staying here?" I questioned.

"Yea it's fine Liz" He stated.

"Liz?" I questioned. He smiled.

"You like?" He questioned.

"Not really," I replied honestly.

"Well I like it" He muttered. I rolled my eyes. He kissed my cheek. "Come on let's get up" he told me.

"NO..... Can't we just stay in bed all day?" I asked him.

"Of course not" He muttered. "I have to eat" He muttered.

"All you do is eat Carter" I muttered.

"Are you calling me fat?" He asked.

"What, no!" I said immediately feeling bad.

"I'm just kidding Liz. Calm down girl!" he told me sounding like he was talking to his pet horse or dog. I rolled out of his arms and got out of the bed.

"Where you going?" he asked as he came up and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"I was going to take a shower" I said turning around in his arms.

"You should let me join" he whispered into my ear. I turned my head to look at him to see if he was serious.

"Is that why you wanted me to stay with you? So you can take showers with me?" I asked.

"Maybe" He replied. I chuckled.

"I don't think so Carter" I replied.

"Maybe next time then" He muttered.

"Maybe" I whispered back. He laughed. I went and grabbed some sweats and a tank top along with panties and a bra and headed to the bathroom,