Lay Me Down Chapter 54

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.FAN.TELL.A.FRIEND

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(A/N) AT THE END

 I walked into the kitchen where Carter was. He was making us a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his back. I inhaled his scent and a sense of euphoria washed over me.

“You miss me?” 

“I always miss you, when we aren’t together,” I admitted.  He turned around in my arms and kissed my forehead making me smile. “Let’s find a movie to watch.” I turned to walk away and he smacked me on my butt; I had on nothing but a t-shirt and panties. I sat on the couch and he flopped next to me carrying the sandwiches. One of them was triple layered.

“Is that mine?” I asked referring to the big one.

“Hell no, you don’t even eat that much.”  

“I want that one,” I whined.

“No.”  

“Please Carter,” I begged. He shook his head. “Pretty please,” I said as I straddled him, “with me on top?” 

He chuckled as I began to kiss his neck. “You are not getting the sandwich Lizzie!”  

“Yes, I am,” I said as my lips reached his. I kissed him and he returned the favor while wrapping his hands around my waist. His hands began to inch under my shirt when I heard the door open. I pulled away and looked up. I rolled my eyes. It was none other than Jay and . . .

“Jenny!” I screamed as I hopped off of Carter’s lap and ran to where she stood in the door. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a hug. She laughed and hugged me back.

“Damn Jenny, take your pants off too,” I heard Jay say.

“Shut up!” I shouted at him. He laughed.

“Lizzie, can you put some clothes on,” Carter questioned.

“Yea, I’ll be right back,” I said to her. I ran to the room and grabbed some pants and slipped them on as I was walking back into the room.  “What are you doing here?”  

“Umm, I came with Jay.” 

“Well, I know that, but why?” 

“What do you mean why?” Jay interrupted. 

I laughed “I didn’t mean it like that Jay. I mean, where’s Johnson?”

“I don’t know,” she responded. I looked at Jay and then back to her.