Lay Me Down Chapter 45

Yea I know it's short. Srry

And i know its been a while since i updated. My apologies.

But here is a new chapter. You welcome lol.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!

The bright light cascaded across my face waking me up. I groaned and slowly made my way out of bed. My entire body felt stiff and my moves weren’t as graceful as they usually were. I made my way to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I wasn’t looking forward to leaving my room, but I had to. I had to get out of this place. I had all my things packed and in trash bags that I had snuck out and gotten after Carter went back to bed. I inhaled a deep breath and then prepared myself to walk out. You can do this! I told myself.  I opened the door and walked out. I had no idea on where I was going to go. I just knew that I couldn’t stay here. My only true option was Trent. As much as I resented going to him for help he was the only person I could turn to, so that was where I planned on heading.

I quickly made my way to the front door trying to hurry out before Carter had the chance to even notice me. I would get Trent to bring me back by to pick up all of my things. I reached for the knob of the front door.

“Lizzie wait!” Carter said grabbing my arm.

“Carter let go of me.” I demanded.

“Lizzie I know your mad, and I don’t blame you. You should be! Just don’t leave and I’ll explain.” He told me.

“Where’s Ariel?” I asked.

“She’s in the shower,” He replied.

“Carter there is nothing to explain, I’m just going to get some air.” I told him turning back towards the door.

“Lizzie pl-“ He started.

“Carter don’t! Will you just stop?”

“Why? I know where you are headed! I know what’s on your mind.”

“You don’t know shit Carter. You know nothing about me!” I said as my anger began rising. “Why?” I shouted.

“Lizzie I was go—“There was a knock on the door and Carter was interrupted.  “Who is it?”

“Jay” He unlocked the door and opened it for Jay. “Hey” He said hesitantly.

“Hey Jay”  I said.

“Jay can Lizzie stay with you for awhile.” Carter asked.

“Yea no pr-“

“I don’t need to stay with you Jay” I interrupted.

“Where else are you going to go?” Carter questioned.