Part - 1 Strange developments

Hamburg: Germany.

Present Day.

84 Years after Operation Rheinübung

14:00 hours (2:00 PM), Local time

————————

The streets of Hamburg were packed with students returning home from school.

Public transport, such as trains and buses paraded transported people around the large city

The city of Hamburg is one of the biggest in present day Germany.

One of these reasons was it's crucial position as one of Germany's biggest trade hubs.

The city was built right next to the water, and was one of the largest trade ports in all of Europe

Daniel Gotthard, a 17-year old student returning from school, lived in this giant trade hub.

Usually other students would be chatting, or going somewhere like a local bar.

Daniel on the other hand, was too busy reading his books.

Even though the title was in English, Daniel could still understand it

He was actually born in America, despite his parents being German (thus the Gotthard surname).

English was his second language, one he was very fluent in, having spent six years in the United States before spending the rest of his life in Germany.

He sat down on a bench near a local bus stop.

He opened his book,

The book talked about the battle of the Atlantic, how German U-Boats were the only thing Winston Churchill ever admitted to fearing.

Even though U-Boats were cool, they were practically deathtraps for their crews, at least in the later portions of the war.

He took small glances at the pages,