Part - 4 Full Metal Warship

As the Bismarck steamed out towards the ocean, seven certain Kansens kept watch, trying to figure out what had fired at them earlier.

The seven Royal Navy ships sat behind an iceberg,

"There's a large contact on radar. But I'm not sure what it is....." King George V pondered to herself, peeking around to see if there were any enemy ships.

"Uh... King George... what about that ship?" Renown asked, pointing to the giant gray-painted ship on the horizon, which was steaming outward towards the open ocean.

"That looks like another one of those mass-production type vessels, how could that possibly have enough firepower to attack seven of us at once?" King George V said

"Well, that Iron Blood battleship doesn't seem to want to show itself. That mass-production type certainly looks like it would be of Iron Blood origin, even if it was a mass-produced type." Ark Royal said.

The gray colored hull, and the red bands across the deck did make it look like it was at least somewhat made by the Iron Blood.

It was also much, much larger than any mass-produced vessels that King George V ever saw before,

Perhaps there was something more to it?

"Alright Ark Royal, what are you suggesting we do?" King George said

—————————

On Battleship Bismarck.

Daniel was still inside the Bismarck's superstructure, not moving a muscle from where that sailor told him to stay.

At that moment, he looked like the absolute wrong guy that you'd want to make angry.

He just sat there, playing with his thumbs, the whole time,

The only time he stopped playing with his thumbs was when the main guns fired, in that case he jumped so high that he actually hit his head on the ceiling.

*creaaaaaak

The large steel door creaked open,

It was the same sailor as before,

The immediate second that the door opened, he stared like he wasn't expecting Daniel to be there.

He blinked in disbelief,

Daniel sat there,

"Do I have something on my face?..." Daniel asked

The sailor sighed heavily.

"And here I go, hoping that I was going crazy" the sailor said.

"How did you get here?!" The sailor almost shouted.