Pride of The Siren Fleet

—————
Siren underwater headquarters

Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean

*Ma'am, communications from the Royal Navy base at Scapa flow* a robotic voice said

"Communications? Oh please, probably another request for diplomacy or whatever events the human leaders want us to attend to so badly." Observer said to herself.

Ever since the sirens and Azur Lane announced their "unholy alliance" to counter the threat of the Iron Blood's latest toy, human diplomats have tried to establish formal lines of communication.

Of course, Observer and the Empress both knew that the picosecond after Code B (the Bismarck) was sunk, the sirens were immediately going to turn on Azur Lane, destroy them, and perhaps move on to the next reality to manipulate, as Code B could end up being an unfortunate mishap for the sirens if they let it continue to persist.

Observer continued to complain about her menial situation.

"I will admit, it has been very annoying, my vocoder is tired of rambling to the thousands of senators and lords with names I cannot pronounce"

"What about sinking a ship doesn't make sense to them?" Observer said to herself.

After a little more complaining about diplomacy, she finally decided to hear what the Royal navy had to say.

*Message transmitting*

"A picture?" Observer questioned

The shapes on the screen looked very hard to determine.

"Human technology.... Years behind ours yet so pesky to remove...."

"Zoom in 300 percent" Observer stated.

The screen zoomed in a large proportion, making the picture a bit easier to discern.

"Hmmm, easier to see.

Wait.... is that.....?

Observer grinned

"Ohohoho, they just sent me a picture of Code B, didn't they.

Perhaps this meager alliance was a fruitful endeavor after all." Observer stated.

"Trace this picture to the point of origin." Observer stated to her computer.

An AI algorithm immediately stared discerning the geographical features in the picture and figured out what place the photo was depicting.