Part - 46 Welcome to the Fjords

POV: Fisherman & Son

Grimstadfjord, Eisenblütkommissariat Norwegen.

A fisherman and his son were going net fishing in the wide, empty fjords,

Even though they had been occupied by the Ironblood, the Natives of the Norwegian territories were much better off than they were in real life, and they had at least basic freedoms.

One of the main activities to do was fish, having plenty of areas for fish habitats, the coves were usually bursting with fish to catch, and with the Crimson Axis in a war against the Nations of Azur Lane, rations for individuals were quite low outside of the mainland.

"Dad? It's really foggy out here, are you sure it's safe? We could hit something..."

"It's alright son, I can feel that we'll have a big catch today, now set up the net."

the two occupants of the small fishing boat tossed their net over the side.

Now they had to wait for a bit until the fish showed up and got caught.

The boy sat down, quite exhausted.

They had been fishing for upwards of six hours, getting up at four in the morning.

The scenery was pretty beautiful, the snow capped mountains with little houses dotting the landscape combining with the lakes to form a picturesque backdrop,

The ocean stretched out for miles in the distance,

But something was out of the ordinary

*Brrrooaaaaaaaaaan

A sound, almost like a Ship's horn

"What is-" the boy started.

The fishing boat rocked.

"Holy f-....

The net caught something!" The dad shouted,

The boy had his concentration ripped from the mysterious object, and instead focused on the net, which was about to capsize the small boat.

Both father and son pulled with all the strength they had.

The net finally made it out of the water, filled to the brim with fish.

The dad was ecstatic

"Son! We're going to be eating good tonight!"

"Father? How did we catch so many fish?!"

"It's like they were running away from somethin-"

The father stopped.

The water started getting rough, and it began splashing harshly, bobbing the small boat like it was in a mere bathtub.