Part - 49 Spotted

"You have my word"

And with that debacle out of the way, Daniel set the cube in his pocket, stuffing the palm-sized cube into his pocket.

As Daniel finally turned around from his position, he was face-to-face with Bismarck, who was giving him a cross face, who was right next to Prinz Eugen, who was trying to hold in hysterical laughter.

Something told Daniel that they'd stopped arguing a while ago and likely got an earful of his conversation.

"How much of that conversation did you hear... uh heheh?" Daniel asked, laughing slightly

Bismarck sighed,

Clearly she was disenchanted with him about SOMETHING.

Likely Prinz Eugen commenting about him in her super-loopy state,

Daniel started to get uneasy, mainly because he hadn't heard much anything about what Eugen and Bismarck were talking about while he was conversing with his cube,

However, it surprisingly wasn't about anything romantic, or at least in the way that Daniel was thinking.

"Just what we're you saying about me earlier?" She asked.

"Uh, just having to remind my cube that you are just a comrade-in-arms." Daniel said, trying to relieve the tension

"Heeeeees lyiiiiiiiinnngggggg! Hehehe!" Eugen shouted.

"I never recall asking you!" Daniel shouted back

"Hehe! I don't care, Now you two lovers keep arguing, it's cute~" Eugen said.

"Ulp..! Daniel dry-heaved,

Bismarck blushed a GLOWING red, like she was hyperventilating or something.

After regaining his breath, Daniel shouted at the top of his lungs,

LOVERS?!" He shouted

"Hehe~ I can tell when two people are attracted." Prinz Eugen said.

The bridge of Daniel's large nose immediately became a sea of wrinkles, with Daniel's already very narrow eyes then becoming mere slits, his fat lips creased.

(Be sure to remember that two of these characters are anime characters, while Daniel is still a real person with real facial features, real life people still look human enough to anime people, but still look weird in many ways, especially in term of facial expressions, which look very uncanny, and perhaps somewhat animal-like.)

"What made you think that??" Daniel said.

"Oh, just my intuition~" Prinz Eugen said,

Daniel sighed hard.

"And my leg says that you're pulling on it and it's getting really freaking annoying." Daniel said,

"Oh, well I'm sorry, I can't help but wonder about your very... precarious relationship with each other."

Daniel's slit eyes quickly darted to the side, to still find Bismarck up against the wall, still blushing hard enough to burst a blood vessel.