Part - 38 Recall to the Seas

The intended manifestation of the German battleship Bismarck failed.

This will send the state of the game, —and the world— upside down.

WE SET SAIL TODAY, FELLOW MATROSEN! THE GREAT BATTLE FOR THE HIGH SEAS BEGINS!

———————————

The Bismarck sits idle in its secure port,

Since the failure of the manifestation process, and the subsequent re-securing of the ship by its crew, preparations are in order for the vessel to set sail.

———————

Fritz, Daniel, Bismarck (the Kansen) Nimi, and U-556 are all still near the middle of town, almost unaware of the situation taking place.

By now, in the real world it was getting late, and Fritz was still using his phone as he had been for the last four hours nonstop.

Azur lane, being a gacha game, did not exactly allow your avatar to move, so the only thing Fritz could do was speak and listen to what was happening in World around him thanks to his Bluetooth earbuds connected to his phone.

However, he could keep an eye on his resources.

A decent amount of oil

A decent amount of oil. A good amount of coins. Fresh out of gems, and about a dozen wisdom cubes.

However, something very drastic was about to happen.

———————

Armored drydock

The Bismarck was immediately being attended to by his crew,

The leaks and ruptures in the fuel tanks that he had sustained in the battle for the Denmark strait in his homeworld had been fully repaired,

Thee were slight differences in the construction of the material that the Bismarck was being repaired with in comparison to its original hull, but other than this minor difference, the ship was all but new.

There was no disparity of ammunition, but the fuel tanks were completely empty, luckily for the crew however, the drydock did have refueling facilities that fed directly from the main oil fuel storage.

————————

(Quick maths time)

The Battleship Bismarck has a fuel capacity of ~6400 tons with a standard configuration, and a range of some ~8000 nautical miles at a speed of 19 knots.